Reached level 45, what's next?

Xeinlad

18 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

All June 1st will do is bring them more stuff to do until they finish Act IV and bring an end to the Vipercap run. Daily Challenge will still be there and will stay.

I didn't follow the new content to be released on June 1st, and don't know whether the "new" content will give people more incentive to do the 24 mans.

However, June 1st will bring an end to the siren-pirate path, so people won't be running those 24 mans for weapon upgrades. You still need to run those for the accessories, but I would expect a lot less people on the days that they are not included in the daily challenge.

Will that be enough support for a fresh level 45 to run those 24 mans after June 1st? I don't know and we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. My original post that was quoted was a couple of weeks ago and many things have changed since then. I don't see the point of necro an old post, just to show that things change over time?

1 hour ago, Yetan said:

I didn't follow the new content to be released on June 1st, and don't know whether the "new" content will give people more incentive to do the 24 mans.

However, June 1st will bring an end to the siren-pirate path, so people won't be running those 24 mans for weapon upgrades. You still need to run those for the accessories, but I would expect a lot less people on the days that they are not included in the daily challenge.

Will that be enough support for a fresh level 45 to run those 24 mans after June 1st? I don't know and we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. My original post that was quoted was a couple of weeks ago and many things have changed since then. I don't see the point of necro an old post, just to show that things change over time?

For accessories, they're better off just doing 6man tbh. I find more accessories there than I ever did in 24man.

Didn't bother looking at post dates. Just posting as I read comments. If its on the front page, its new news to me.

Archived