WinLicense - Debugger found

Kaia Krystal

I Run Win10, and have never had an issue playing the game. Then my AVG updated & BnS updated. I tried to start the program and got the message that a debugger was found and needed to be unloaded.

I went into AVG Exceptions and added both the NCSOFT folder (where ever you had the installation saved) and the NCWest folder, which was found in Program Files (x86). Seems to be working fine now.

Hey,

I have the same problem with you, but i run Win8.1 and AVG. 
I have re-instal the game, update all drivers but nothing.

I have delete AVG and take an other. I can play now but i have a problem with fps.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, Kaia Krystal said:

I Run Win10, and have never had an issue playing the game. Then my AVG updated & BnS updated. I tried to start the program and got the message that a debugger was found and needed to be unloaded.

I went into AVG Exceptions and added both the NCSOFT folder (where ever you had the installation saved) and the NCWest folder, which was found in Program Files (x86). Seems to be working fine now.

I added both NCSOFT folder and NCWest fold to the AVG Exceptions as well, but I still get that debugger message...

This's mostly caused by a virusscanner, i had this with AVG by turning ithe virusscanner off manually till next pc reboot (is a option in AVG, not sure how it works with other virusscanners ) , well anyway by turning it off temporaly i could run BnS normally.

Greetings, Marco

P.S. sry, for my poor Englisch writing.

On 5/12/2016 at 0:10 AM, Kaia Krystal said:

Where did you find the AVG folder? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived