Friendly present for NCSoft :3

hiromi11

1 minute ago, Hirukaru said:

And then you get stuck again and have to wait until escapes cooldown is gone.
This is not a work around, nor a fix Franny ;) 

I know it's a bug, was just pointing out that you don't have to wait. Out of 10+ Asura 4 runs we hardly ever get stuck, but even if we do, it's only after second boss, so your Escape shouldn't be on cooldown.

16 minutes ago, Franny said:

I hope you are aware, that using "Escape" gets you out of combat...?

And then you get stuck again and have to wait until escapes cooldown is gone.
This is not a work around, nor a fix Franny ;) 

Still a bug that NC is aware off but still have not fixed.

And I am sure that is not the only bug they are aware off and still haven't done anyhing to fix. I wonder if they don't have time or are too lazy to do so... That and they should also hurry up with the NCoin evaluation, I want to buy an outfit and can't, because they are still evaluating my NCoins... Come on! :/

2 hours ago, Rico666 said:

And I am sure that is not the only bug they are aware off and still haven't done anyhing to fix. I wonder if they don't have time or are too lazy to do so... That and they should also hurry up with the NCoin evaluation, I want to buy an outfit and can't, because they are still evaluating my NCoins... Come on! :/

Well I go with the second option, lazy. ^.^ 

Once I heard a nice comment in chat about NCsoft employees, probably if I write it here and an admin sees it I would get banned (The chance of them reading this is small I guess though) 
haha but it was an amazing one.
I would just be happy if I would be able to login. 

Archived