Stinger

Kixtar

Can we please get more stinger drops? These events with resets are not helping weapon upgrade costs as intended. Stinger jumped 25% today. and my True Scorpion weapon is only gonna get a 10% discount IF i grind the daily everyday. Any advice? We pretty much need 2-3x the stinger rate as currently given. Will this be implemented soon?

The Stinger Rate got raised already. You can get really good Stinger drops from farming 4-Mans you´ll be able to find 4man parties fairly easy cause u are at awakened Scorpion already. + If you had paid attention the raise in the price of Stingers in this month was really obvious so you couldve bought your stingers beforehand or when the event got released. BnS is meant to be a grindy Game so get your Man-Pants on and Farm some Stingers :)

Farm or buy the materials before the event, which is what I did, I have more than enough for evolve and breakthrough can even sell some if I want to since the price is going up.

They were but if u pay attention to ratios. moonstone should be 2-2.5x the rate of stinger. so we obviously have a problem. Until moonstone hits 5g or stinger hits about 80 silver. And yes u can farm 4mans but even 3 runs averaging say like 8 stingers a run in 30 min isnt gonna get u 360 in any reasonable amount of time. Just saying. They were increased, but not enough

Archived