About daily quests and premium

minxy91

time to time i am playing long- doing daily quests in blackram harbour and supply chain, and then moved to silverfrost mountains. And it turned out more dailys i tried to accept, less it led me to accept. And then i found out, that the limit for dailys is just 40 quests. That is insane, my friends ! Thanks to that we are unable to do our faction quests and gain soulstones, that are vital for weapon upgrades and you know it too well for what. You can get only that much for a day... Hmm.. For some that is around 20, because they cant do the other ones in silverfrost mountains, due to theyr sucky weapon. And then, when we loose a day, we loose a lot, because one can not do all the quests there is for faction and others for gold due to daily limits and the fact many people are unable to upgrade the weapon propely. I am personaly working 70 hours over a longer working week- that means 5 days a week including weekends. when im on my short week, i got 5 days to play this including household activitys. And got to get everything done. But imagine how much time i loose when The limits occur. You know im no major marketing shark(however i do understand basics), so i am taking it slow- gathering my gold and soulstones from quests. i like it that way. it is secure and not too much ofa headache. And the limit occurs.. And i cant join my friends doing those quests and it is pointless to run along, if i got nothing to do there. And IT IS REALLY frustrating... I also missed grand harvest square yesterday, and believe me, I DO NOT STAY UP OFTEN TILL 3 F.....G AM... So, yeah... :/ Because, that is when my friends usually do it when it is up. In conclusion, i ask you to rise the daily acceptable quest limits- atleast by 20-25... You never know, who wants to do what... But with that limit... When everything else is done...you cant get an idea to go do some old dailys to gather keys or something because boom.. theres a limit.. It really takes all the fun out of the game. I am considering right now about putting some cash into the game for premium membership, but with sucha problems... absolutely not. Its not worth it for me right now. Also. I think 10 dollars or more for premium for that limited time is too much.. You could consider setting in 2-7 days premium time that would cost 2-4 dollars. Me, being from a family, where money is always scarse, i understand that most people can not allow to put theyr hard earned money into a game like this, for something they dont absolutely need. But 2-4 dollars for a fiew days of benefits? i believe you could earn touble of what you earn now for asking less than you do now. sometimes quantity matters !!! ;)

If we take like necropolis as an example.

it has 3 dailys in there.

Main: that gives stingers, gold and such

Lycan: that gives some silver

Killing Mob trash:

If I have a full game day, ill only pick the main, since that gives the best reward.

In pvp arena, there is one quest that gives 2 silver, and no zenbeans as reward, I remove that when picking the others that do give that.

If you start to actually pick the daileys that gives you something you need, and not just blindly accept all, 40 is enough

I think that number 40 serves multiple purposes. 

1. Keep no lifers from running away from everyone else.

2. Keep serious players from feeling pressured to spend even more time maximizing there income. 

3. Keep a small amount of control over how much gold is entering the game.

4. Push people into newest content available as almost always the reward will be better than the older quests.  

5. Probably quite a few more reasons as well. 

Archived