weaponzero

[Crimson] TBL "recruiting" soon (tm)

TBL - TheBlackLotus Clan would like to recruit all noobs the Crimson Legion has to offer !

ePZ0lTO.gif

On this server you should join the Cerlulean Odor if you want to be with the winning team. Maybe go Crimson, but what if you happen to be a n00b?

Guess what, then you are screwed, well played for making a fool of yourself, cricket! You might as well go down with some decent company. 
Here is where we come into play:
Despite having an 11 year-lasting clan tradition and a lot of hours wasted in the MMORPG Lineage 2 under its belt, TBL recently has been about becoming the laziest casuals organization on earth. Some of us became so bad that they even started playing on consoles! 

It took us forever until we made up our mind to progress our clan levels. At least we still are an international clan - current players hailing from: Estonia, Czech Rap-public, Britain, Germany, France, Portugal (!) the more or less far East and Brazil (stellar ping uber strats). We got a webpage and a TS3 serbur even (both non mandatory): everything has been tailored for failure!
If you relate to the above and you have a somewhat mature and open-minded personality then please apply and become an integral part of our team.

Contact your regional Fashion Inspector (aka Veteran) today - we urgently require your presence, cricket!

To learn more you could also visit our clan page whenever you got nothing better to do: http://www.theblacklotus.de

Rather sincerely:  

The rats*!

So since people wanted a more serious summing up of the info above:

• Clan Alignment: Crimson (sry no Ceru poodle mode)
  • Clan Level: 11 (upgrading in progress)
  • Leaders: Rockfists, Elohai, Nanthia, sakamichi, Uvogyn, QueenLoraa, Nadalux, [Black/White/Bright/Dark] Skye
  • Clan forum: http://www.theblacklotus.de
  • Clan voice comm: TS3, not mandatory but encouraged
  • Dailies, Dungs, Arena, BG, killing Cerus: Yes!
  • Main playtime: evening till late night GMT

*common Ceru slang

Edited by weaponzero
update

We made it to clan level 4, at last: All plebs rejoice!

wantedmarples0cqas.jpg

Still recruiting just about as hardcore as we are. Almost anyone highly welcome - personality counts, so don´t miss to apply today!

Edited by weaponzero

Tss personality....

Of all things TBL you have to deal with me! If you can do that, nothing in this world can stand in your way!

Yeah, and do not call people plebs, only I can do that. Morte precisely, I will decide your social status based on your race, looks, and skills.

Ps. Why the hell its not possible to edit anything in this account, cannot even set my own avatar! This is an outrage! Whoever is the admin of this place is obviously a heretic and needs to be brought to justice which I'm willing to provide.

Come on, I need more cute catgirls, and boys!

m1Ssb9j.gif

Come to us We have cookies.

Edited by LadyZenith

Bump. We are still looking for brave Lyn! (ok fine, others too... if you are cute).

I'm in nee of a very serious PVP morale boosting.

IFNrZzJ.gif

wantedfrosti5svp.jpg

Tomorrow the Chi Master arrives - but we are already there! Mostly slowly but also steadily growing... 

Become a part of our wannabe Zerg today! :D

Edited by weaponzero

Hey there,

I relate to the above.  And the overwhelming Ceru's in this server makes things, shall we say... entertaining *Evil serial killer laugh*.  But I digress...

... if you (insert compliment here) sounding people are still recruiting then feel free to sign me up!

Contact me anytime

Xal Kai - Soul Fighter

10.gif

Edited by CptCheesebeard

Up! We had a little internal PVP random tournament last weekend, here proudly presents!

Also, I would like to point that yes still recruiting and yes still Crimson.

About the recruit tho, we need to make it less casual for now. You see, there are the kinds if people that will join, do not talk much, not participate much, do not join teamspeak, and then they disappear randomly without making any bounds to the community. If you are like that we do not need you. If you are opposite of that we do! Also, people that apply here, or trough our forums or come forwards to us already signify way bigger initiative then those using the ingame LFG finder, so if you are interested, show it right here.

Elohai   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK!! (well honestly we never left but w/e, need to start it off somehow)

TBL is still on the lookout for community minded people. Which is and forever will be the primary directive of this clan. If you want to enjoy the game in the relaxed environment, having fun in PvE/PvP, kick the shit with other clan members, farm endgame content, etc. We are here! In the top post you'll find names and ways of contact, so feel free to do so.

Have fun, see ya around, or not.

Edited by Elohai