Lag & Dc Since new update

lSpEcTrEl

Since the last update I can't play without lag and after a while I get disconnected , I have been playing for two months without any problems , have been like this for 2 hours since I updated the game , delay in opening vaults or NPC or general , if I bought something from market I cant retrieve I have to relog , cant use wheel of fate .... Etc !

I am having serious combat lags since the last update. I've played yesterday with the same settings on the same system and everything was perfect. Something's gotta be wrong with this new update.

Hope this gets fixed soon. These lags make it impossible to enjoy this games brilliant combat.

3 hours ago, a1i3n37 said:

I am having serious combat lags since the last update. I've played yesterday with the same settings on the same system and everything was perfect. Something's gotta be wrong with this new update.

Hope this gets fixed soon. These lags make it impossible to enjoy this games brilliant combat.

same here. My load screens are also so bad that my party for olong was almost done with the boss before i loaded in -.-'

Archived