Vipercap Event Guide

BlueHP

Things to note:

1. GEAR DOES NOT MATTER though it does help to have certain classes for skills and expereince
2. Rewards are based on completion time.
3. Do no start the event until all players are in the dungeon.

4. ALWAYS, ALWAYS run this dungeon with 6 people. More people = Faster runs (usually)

Classes that are good:

0. Really doesn't matter just run. But if you get stuck in combat:
1. Summoner: Able to stealth entire part with dandelion.
2. Assassin: Able to stealth through most of the dungeon and has massive speed boost in stealth
3. Warlock: Soul Burn Gives small speed boost.
4. Lin Blade Dancer: HM block gives small boost on decent cooldown
5. Blade Masters: HM block and many dashes.

Recommendations:

1. Run this with people that semi- know how the dungeon works.
2. Try to avoid the viper caps. There will be a circle indicator of their grab range.
3. Only one person needs to make it to the end, but the boss stage is much faster with more people.
4. DO NOT START UNTIL EVERONE IS IN THE DUNGEON.

The Boss:

1. Simply kill the small caps and throw the poison orbs at it. 
2. You do not need gear for this stage or dps. All the damage comes from orbs.
3. Try to do it as fast as possible.

The Rewards:

1. Speed means better rewards.
2. I recommend buying the HM xp or the Upgrade material with the shrooms you earn..
3. If you have spare left over, buy what you like costume is just a recolor Q_Q.

Possible Box Rewards:

1. Lots of Shrooms
2. Sealed Flower
3. Small and Large XP charms (10k-100k xp) Usually about 2-4 of the 10k xp charms as base reward
4. Pirate/Siren Emblems

5. Nebula Stone (rare)
6. Useless stuff

Additional Information For Alts:

1. The only items that are tradable that can be purchase on an alt are the flower, the tablets, and the costume. All of which are bound to account.

2. I recommend running this on all characters above level 36 if you are in need for these materials. You can just pug it on alts.

A new event dungeon that lvl 36+ people can actually run? Wow... finally some use for my alts then. Left both of mine at lvl 40 once I finished Act 2 on them, so it's good to know they'll get some mileage from this. Extra source of emblems and tablets is also nice.

3 hours ago, BlueHP said:

2. Assassin: Able to stealth through most of the dungeon and has massive speed boost in stealth

4. DO NOT START UNTIL EVERONE IS IN THE DUNGEON.

• Decoy Stage 2: Stealth protects the entire party like Summoner Dandelion.
  • Smokescreen Stage 3 Tier 3: Stealth the entire party within 3 meters for 10 seconds.
  • Lotus of Rescue Stage 3 Tier 4: Stealth party members on pull for 3 seconds, 100% movement speed bonus for 6 seconds for the entire party on top of stealth speed bonus.

Also let's not forget there's people still in loading screen. Just because they've rendered doesn't mean they're ready to go.

I always wait till everyone moved from loading spot, if someone breaks the jar early just leave the dungeon, you wont get penalized. just leave and join a new dungeon. why should you get weaker rewards from someone else's mistakes

When and how do you have to activate the Dandelion? I tried putting it on before running the red AoE or when snagged, and no dice, the stealth did not trigger. When do you need to activate it to get combat stealth/speed boost? Or is there anything but X that helps with the red circles on a Summoner?

If only every players would be patience enough to wait at start because some of us playing this game has trouble with loading screen lol . N yeah sorry that we play with potatoe comp . 

Question about tanking or aggro during the boss fight:

- Do you get stunned if the boss aggro is on you?

- Does someone need to tank the boss to keep the aggro, or everyone should just throw the orbs and not worry about aggro?

About the lag, yesterday I had a real long loading screen, and today, I felt laggy during the boss fight. The good thing is that we didn't start until everyone is inside.

Lets bump this because my Lv40 Twink gets kicked from groups. 

This is not Asura. Try reading, Try learning. I have more "I block you because I don't know the dungeon" people on my list than bots :P

Oh and my char has been 1st the last 2 times so...yeah. :P

1 hour ago, Katty said:

Lets bump this because my Lv40 Twink gets kicked from groups. 

This is not Asura. Try reading, Try learning. I have more "I block you because I don't know the dungeon" people on my list than bots :P

Oh and my char has been 1st the last 2 times so...yeah. :P

That happened to me too, yesterday. Their so-called requirement was to be "experienced". I took out my nooby lvl 50 and tried to join, but they kicked me immediately. I didn't know they can determine experience just from how my character looks or by my stats. Some people are simply stupid.

I've learned to wait until everyone loaded into dungeon AND moved around a bit. That's when you know they are ready and not AFK. Other people in the PUGs I've been in with my main and alts haven't had trouble realizing this either, apparently.

Compared to the relatively rougher couple of days, I'd say many learned the dungeon quick. Not to say exceptions don't exist, but I got lucky to not meet them.

I tend to pay attention to the glow in red area around each shroom. As soon as the glow begins to dissipate, I make my move. It works well enough for the most part if not in combat stance. Otherwise, your best hope is stuff that boosts your movement speed or iframes to get past any further pulls. Gliding and jumping won't really help any, it's all about timing and speed.

On 5/11/2016 at 11:50 PM, BlueHP said:

Possible Box Rewards:

1. Lots of Shrooms
2. Sealed Flower
3. Small and Large XP charms (10k-100k xp) Usually about 2-4 of the 10k xp charms as base reward
4. Pirate/Siren Emblems
5. Useless stuff

Well I got nebula stone on the 2nd day of the event from the box, I just got 1 box that day because people still didnt have a clue how to do the event.Screenshot_160514_000_zpsb6f1jchc.jpg

Archived