Immortal Technique

Stupidity of the Gaming Community Is Increasing

Shashank   

haha u got it easy dude first 5 mins in game x- server for event dungeon asking for 500+ exp +sin++++ only...

27 minutes ago, Shashank said:

haha u got it easy dude first 5 mins in game x- server for event dungeon asking for 500+ exp +sin++++ only...

Really? hahaha not surprised!

Maybe one or two of those people who ask for AP for that dungeon are those who realized that high AP sometimes means that you know your class better. That way people try to make sure you get team who know how to party stealth to run through the dungeon faster. I simply click LFP just to make it faster since searching for certain team makes it slower to get team up and enter.

Well this event obviously proved too hard for a majority of people... makes ya wonder if half of them didn't use a walkthrough to get past the login screen... O_o;

TigerKFM   
13 minutes ago, LadyGamerluv said:

What's stupidity mean? O.o

Dumb, idiotic, ignorant, stupid etc.

(I hope you were trolling.)

Dad   

I don't know how many parties iv been in where some dumb sum player just hits the jar while the others are waiting for everyone to load in.

Yetan   
6 minutes ago, Dad said:

I don't know how many parties iv been in where some dumb sum player just hits the jar while the others are waiting for everyone to load in.

Can someone still join the boss fight after it gets started? A slower player dropped group when he saw the fight already started (yeah, some people just don't know what "wait" is). I was also wondering if he was saved for the "once per day" regardless.

Dad   

No, NEVER recruit anyone in this event after hitting the jar! And yes he was. It's a lot of things I won't say about this event you can do. Someone else can but I won't.

One of the many reasons I am not doing this event with random. Only guild runs. Pugs are too stupid.  I get flame at for saying Hi coz it takes a sec to type and people would raht I just shut up and run the dungeons.

Edited by spongemike

Dad   
2 hours ago, spongemike said:

One of the many reasons I am not doing this event with random. Only guild runs. Pugs are too stupid.  I get flame at for saying Hi coz it takes a sec to type and people would raht I just shut up and run the dungeons.

This.

This kind of event should be done with your GUILD only, going with randoms is NOT a smart move. Only reason i'm with randoms is cause I have a lot of alt chars.