Forums

Low Damage

Bucenar

Hello guys. I am newie in this game, having blast so far, but I got one problem. I had about 300 damage, with my masteries on LBM and everything was fine, but since relogin to the game, now I am having just damage about 100 without masteries. I have there that it will inflict additional burning damage and nothing. I do not know what is wrong. Can someone please reply? Thank you

On 5/10/2016 at 4:53 AM, Bucenar said:

Hello guys. I am newie in this game, having blast so far, but I got one problem. I had about 300 damage, with my masteries on LBM and everything was fine, but since relogin to the game, now I am having just damage about 100 without masteries. I have there that it will inflict additional burning damage and nothing. I do not know what is wrong. Can someone please reply? Thank you

first thing that comes to mind is that your weapon is probably broken that is why your damage suddenly dropped. kindly check if your weapon is broken it probably needs to be repaired.. 

BTW you can repair weapons on campfires and on dragonspires (the ones you use to find a party)

Archived