IS SPEEDHACK ALLOWED??????

Raym

I have reported this guys C***B and so as other players for the past month or so maybe more for SPEED HACKING! THey said they are going to speed hack and going take action against him. THIS C***B in IKSANUN is still around. NOW BECAUSE OF HIM alot more people are USING IT. SO IT IS ALLOWED OR NOT. IF NOT THEN WHY IS HE STILL AROUND?

OR YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE ACTION???? I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS TICKETS and he is still around, AND MORE ARE POPPING OUT!

When I first got to SSP I felt bad for taking a meteor from the guy when it seemed he moved more like a regular player and had been waiting for a while and I ran in and took it before him.  I later seen him blinking across the map and no longer felt bad.  He has been there a long time and I don't think reporting has changed anything.

2 hours ago, Raym said:

I have reported this guys C***B and so as other players for the past month or so maybe more for SPEED HACKING! THey said they are going to speed hack and going take action against him. THIS C***B in IKSANUN is still around. NOW BECAUSE OF HIM alot more people are USING IT. SO IT IS ALLOWED OR NOT. IF NOT THEN WHY IS HE STILL AROUND?

OR YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE ACTION???? I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS TICKETS and he is still around, AND MORE ARE POPPING OUT!

Our server, Yunwa has a speed hacker in ssp. His old name finally got banned after 2 months of 100+ people submitting tickets, providing video evidence etc. It took 2 months of the server submitting tickets to get him banned when he would hold the entire SSP hostage, killing everyone that had even a single prestige. It took him 4 days to create a new character and go back to speed hacking and holding the entire server hostage again.

Ncsoft doesn't care. It should not take 2 months to ban someone speed hacking from 4pm pst which is when he ALWAYS logs in until unknown because I don't stay up that long but he's offline when I get up at noon. He now has a different name, different account and we have new video evidence but i'm sure it will take another 2 months for them to give a shit. I LOVE ssp, its the only thing keeping me playing this game. Tbh, I'm about to quit and go back to Archeage or Tera.

Oh right, we also had several people on our server submit that we cancelled our sub until its fixed, thats when he was banned but I want to believe it was because they finally got off their ass and did something rather being moved by money. Our server is small, we only have to deal with one speed hacker on the opposite side, but that one speed hacker is enough to hold SSP hostage completely. The only solution is to remove Weapon Crates but I doubt Ncsoft will do anything to help us. I'm about a week away from jumping off this flaming wreckage.

Right, so on average it seems to take 2 months, 100% accurate evidence videos, at least 2-3 different videos min, 100+ different people submitting tickets with the linked videos as evidence (in someones ticket, they actually asked him for evidence... wtf was that about? really ncsoft? Asking us to do your job for you??) and possibly 100+ people cancelling their sub and stating that in the same tickets as a result of the speed hacker not being delt with. And if you are lucky, they will do something in 2 months... We are a small server, I don't want to think how badly the big servers have it if just 1 speed hacker can hold ssp hostage for us.

Huge maps with huge walking distances. No mounts. Enemy population density lower than humans found on Mars (enjoy travelling 5 square miles and maybe find 2 enemies, and your daily asks to kill 10). Ridiculously high costs to teleport for non-50s. "Support team" with as much efficiency as a braindead guy trying to recite the theory of relativity and cares about its players as much as Hitler cares about the sex life of Jews.

Conclusion? Yes speedhacking is allowed. Devs encourage it.

1 month later after reporting the same speedhacker in ssp on yunwa multiple times by multiple players they banned his first account he just creates a new one and goes back to doing the same thing, report him again 1 week later hes still here ncsoft's reply "hes under investigation" obviously it must be a really hard investigation for them not to ban a single speedhacker and it to take this long.

my input on this is go a head speedhack ncsoft won't do anything to you.

46 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

I take back everything bad I've said about Ncsoft! They are removing weapon crates from ssp!! I couldn't be more happy!!!!!!!!!!!

that does not solve anything. Hackers still mess up SSP.

you've just noticed? i mean... they've been around for quite a long time

i agree more needs to be done about hackers, but NCsoft, like any professional company/people, wants to avoid accidentally banning innocent players so they require more evidence than the amount we think is sufficient

Who knows, maybe they're afraid of money lost from banning people that paid for Ncoins, because after 3 reports over time on the same guy each with video proof and he's still fine after a month.  

If any GM or CM that actually cares, you can message me and I'll give you the old ticket or the videos again, but as of now, it seems to me that they are ok with any modest hacks and bots for only half hour or so on dailies or grind.

4 hours ago, VRock said:

that does not solve anything. Hackers still mess up SSP.

Most hackers are so easy to kill once u remove their nuke weps. Teleporting can only do so much when facing a crowd of ccs. And they usually have awful gear. Majority of the hackers will be more easily wiped and the upper hand shud be back with real players for ssp. Ofc there are a few hackers who have standard or above standard weps. 

Altho I wonder if those will increase in number.

Archived