What do i need?

Dray0s

Right out of curiousity, sorry if any of these have been asked before.

What HM Skills do I need?

I know I need the HM Dragoncall book however are they're any others which improve our DPS and I should focus getting?.

What gems do I need

I got a Few from trove, I think both are +4AP, I think one is a Heal on ernemy block, which is Kinda Useless for me

my other gem is a +5AP and Chance on hit for 2 Criticals, which seems abit more useful c: I'm assuming the 3rd gem will be +35 AP Diamond

however wut about the other 4 slots?

Upgrading.

is it oki for me to leave my accessories at true Infernal?... I hear Crit chance is very important and as far as I can tell the Ring is very good place for adding that, is it worth bolstering it up aswell to maximise that critical Damage and Chance gain from it?

What belt and Wrist should I aim to be getting? Breeze or is there something in dungeons that is better?.. I hear I should be either getting Awakened Oathbreaker belt or Scorpio belt to get into Asura? is that true?

Stats

I'm aiming for 110% Accuracy and a Minimum of 30% Crit chance am I correct?.. do I also need Critical Damage? and should I consider sacrificing AP to achieve a higher Crit chance and Damage Rating?.. which is best for my Damage output?

Rotation

I see a lot of guides with WLs with the book showing rotations of Helix Rupture and 2x RMB combination without Wingstorm or Imprison, are these two skills still key in DPS rotations or should I be overlooking Imprison? I'm assuming I should still be using WIngstorm when its Instant Cast is Activated.

Build?.

Anyone got a good build for a level 50 HM 1 Warlock? I do not have any HM levels yet at all, I will be getting the book extremely soon, so a build that Includes the use of HM Skill Dragoncall which I assume I will be speccing into Tier 5 form 3 Dragon Helix.

AP ruby but accs in true infernal... wat.jpg

On a more serious note, you should be aiming to get your weapon and accs up first. You want to have at least 45% crit rate but it's highly recommended to push it over 50% because WL is super crit reliant, especially if you go with call instead of helix. Crit damage is also very important so try to keep it above 180% and keep in mind you're aiming for ~190% without going too far in the upgrades.

For gear upgrades, you want to get your weap to true pirate and accs to true siren then go for awakened oath bracelet first then earring then ring. You can leave necklace for last or not touch it at all. Scorpio belt is a good belt to have until you can upgrade to awakened oath if you plan to do Asura.

Rotation and spec usually depend on if you're facing mobs/boss but neglecting wingstorm and imprison is a big dps loss. The rotations without them rely on very high crit/luck because you need the RMB bombardment to crit in order to proc F rupture and even then those rotations are inferior to full ones. You want to reset your wingstorm and reduce your leech CD as much as you can so an example of rotation for call: call > wing > RB RB RB rupture > leech > call > RB RB RB rupt > wing > RB RB RB rupt > call > imprison (after third hit from wing and after casting all extra calls) > call > wing > ...

You basically focus on proccing and using rupture as much as possible while under siphon (=leech buff) to reduce cd for more calls.

This is roughly what your build should look like, you can adjust it to your personal needs (eg. you can take the second path in wingstorm for healing instead of going first path for dmg or you can take an extra i-frame on 1 quell by spending two more points on the first path):

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=500100203531450320201122031011315002280032170313101106041090510702105011040317102230022

10 hours ago, Unsheath said:

AP ruby but accs in true infernal... wat.jpg

On a more serious note, you should be aiming to get your weapon and accs up first. You want to have at least 45% crit rate but it's highly recommended to push it over 50% because WL is super crit reliant, especially if you go with call instead of helix. Crit damage is also very important so try to keep it above 180% and keep in mind you're aiming for ~190% without going too far in the upgrades.

For gear upgrades, you want to get your weap to true pirate and accs to true siren then go for awakened oath bracelet first then earring then ring. You can leave necklace for last or not touch it at all. Scorpio belt is a good belt to have until you can upgrade to awakened oath if you plan to do Asura.

Rotation and spec usually depend on if you're facing mobs/boss but neglecting wingstorm and imprison is a big dps loss. The rotations without them rely on very high crit/luck because you need the RMB bombardment to crit in order to proc F rupture and even then those rotations are inferior to full ones. You want to reset your wingstorm and reduce your leech CD as much as you can so an example of rotation for call: call > wing > RB RB RB rupture > leech > call > RB RB RB rupt > wing > RB RB RB rupt > call > imprison (after third hit from wing and after casting all extra calls) > call > wing > ...

You basically focus on proccing and using rupture as much as possible while under siphon (=leech buff) to reduce cd for more calls.

This is roughly what your build should look like, you can adjust it to your personal needs (eg. you can take the second path in wingstorm for healing instead of going first path for dmg or you can take an extra i-frame on 1 quell by spending two more points on the first path):

https://bnstree.com/WL?build=500100203531450320201122031011315002280032170313101106041090510702105011040317102230022

I wont lie to you, I lucked out on trove event LOL, first chest I opened I got the ruby, they're bind to account so I sent it to my WL :3.

thanks for the help c: I had always been told to rush down Wep Upgrades, but I will make sure to Get hold of the Bracelet c: I heard Python Was better on wrist haha.

Archived