Imperial network turnament stopped due to low viewing

azraelkun

Ouch thats a huge blow. They were the only ones pushing for west bns in a big way lol. Idk how things are going to thrive outside of just general community in game stuff unless ncsoft spends a ton of money to sponsor more things.

The reason why always the same people are in the upper ladders is that those people are the best players and not because it is "biased"  smart azz. 

Prices don't even matter - the tournament is there to make BnS esports/Arena PvP more popular and you can believe me that impbns had a big influence in the PvP scene of BnS West. 

27 minutes ago, Shiune said:

The reason why always the same people are in the upper ladders is that those people are the best players and not because it is "biased"  smart azz. 

Prices don't even matter - the tournament is there to make BnS esports/Arena PvP more popular and you can believe me that impbns had a big influence in the PvP scene of BnS West. 

This. The point of imperial was to grow the scene lol not be some uber op prize thing for people to leech on. Im going to miss it :/ its only been a few months and things are in such harsh decline all cause bns at its core wasnt designed to combat all this hacking. I still will never get why game guard of all things... is the only barrier between botters / hackers & bns lol. It was doomed to get grief'd before it even launched in na -__-

Its been only 5 months since game went live n things are bad.

Godriktv dude that made guides for dif class n general content was sponsored by ncsoft but recently he jumped to bdo so things may add up with what happened with imperial network.

Im realy worried about bns

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

Its been only 5 months since game went live n things are bad.

Godriktv dude that made guides for dif class n general content was sponsored by ncsoft but recently he jumped to bdo so things may add up with what happened with imperial network.

Im realy worried about bns

Well he's in for a suprise. BDO has worse hacks than here. Infinite HP, Free gear, No skill CD in PvE, Maximum stats.. all the hacks you can want in BDO. There's even a guy streaming hacks for like a week and noone banned him lol

40 minutes ago, TheEllimist said:

Well he's in for a suprise. BDO has worse hacks than here. Infinite HP, Free gear, No skill CD in PvE, Maximum stats.. all the hacks you can want in BDO. There's even a guy streaming hacks for like a week and noone banned him lol

I just mentioned godriktv dude cause ncsoft sponsored him so for him to leave could mean lots of things i wont speculate why but this insidend with imperial plus if u add ncsoft dont bother to fix anything feels like auto pilot .

Reason for rushing content wasnt the fact to catch up to other regions for the e sport?

Well rip 

removing the weapons  is not an effective way, it is just a band-aid   dunno isent even a band-aid  what hapens to all the new players as you need a lot off gold after tru-profanity  seams a bad in all the whye i see it

i also enjoyed godriktv kinda the reason i came on board  in  NA

im level 50 hm 6  kfm Na 

that dude was right(godriktv)  man i dont know  i still getting some enjoyment in game so idk I am on the fence as whether to quit or not

I am easy  going dude but many negatitve points are  very valid

hmm i dont know i go on,i guess for now

Just now, Saksoy said:

They need to concentrate on PVE thats where their main customer base is.

Sorry if ill break ur bubble bit the main customers are the pvpers.

Game ia famous for the arena pvp not the dung also costumes xd

They need to adapt the game to the Western style of play, where a person that runs a major dungeon 2-4 times a week will have no problems keeping up with gear, instead of a Do-List a mile long to do on a day-to-day basis. I can sort of understand that some folks cannot find a satisfaction in grinding with an uncertain chance of success in RL, but find an enormous sense of satisfaction that in a video game the success is guaranteed with that approach, and it empowers them or something, but overall it is a poor model for entertainment when you cannot mix and match and get rewarded fairly easily for playing for an hour or two while you are actually enjoying doing it.

17 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Sorry if ill break ur bubble bit the main customers are the pvpers.

Game ia famous for the arena pvp not the dung also costumes xd

right, but the pve players benefit more from all the RNG boxes, since you can do arena pvp with lv1 gear. Except for windvalley.. cashshop valley.

All in All, not a big fan of pvp in this game. Combat is cool, some matchups are cool, but some matchups are terrible and that really ruins it for me.

I was raging alot, it's not enjoyable at all to fight certain classes.

And I don't wanna watch some boring Summoner fights on Twitch either and I think alot people share that with me.

Its like a noobtuber in CoD, they get kills but its easy mode compared to quickscoping.

Nobody wants to play against noobtubers.

They just need have really good anti cheat program. GameGuard is so shit. Having gameguard active or not is the same. They need create they own anti-cheat or get a better anti-cheat SERVER SIDE!!! Man i even think Punkbuster would do better job and i hate punkbuster, when i played a game with punkbuster i never found a hacker.

FairFight is also good and is server side!

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

Reason for rushing content wasnt the fact to catch up to other regions for the e sport?

Thats not the case. If they care about tournament, they release all the content at day 1, let the people have time to pratice with all the classes and skills.

I totally agree with their decision, its very unbalanced at the moment and on top of that the poor arena servers and lack of support for a spectator client makes it very hard to get and keep the attention of viewers and participants.
ncsoft needs to do something about it.

Archived