Jump to content
Forums

[MASSBLADE] Joins B&S! - (My Journey)


MASSBLADE

Recommended Posts

"Hi!" Everyone. So I just recently joined the World of Blade & Soul as a [BladeMaster] and was wondering if anyone has some decent Tips I could use whilst playing the Game :). I'm really NEW to the whole Game so if you guys want to Support me that would be GREAT!

 

Also if anyone could tell me how the [BladeMaster] Class is in PvP that would also be awesome cause this Class is by far my favorite in the Game and I wish to continue to use it all the way.

 

[IGN]: MASSBLADER & MASSRAVEN

 

[Class]: Blade Master

 

[Race]: Jin

 

[Server]: Windrest (EU)

 

[Youtube Channel]: @MASSBLADE - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVV2bRpUk_WZ8oQntfRRTA

 

So here is the 1st Gameplay Footage of my Journey Starting the Game and as always "ENJOY!" :)

 

{VIDEO}:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, King Sinbad said:

if you're not willing to pay real $ to progress leave now before u regret playing like free to play players does

game is fun but NCsoft ruined it 

#PayToProgress

Ohh... well that's unfortunate. However I just recently came from playing [CABAL 2] so I totally understand that feeling (kinda use to it ^^) Also I only want to play for Fun :). I'm just willing to try this Game out since it was highly Requested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not true you don't have to have money to progress just don't be in a huge hurry to progress if you don't use money. End game you can totally do everything with a 450 AP less a few dungeon's anyways. The story it great actually and a lot of fun to follow, pvp is not worth it when the hacks and bots but even that can be gotten around if you find a decent group of people to party with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MASSBLADE said:

Ohh... well that's unfortunate. However I just recently came from playing [CABAL 2] so I totally understand that feeling (kinda use to it ^^) Also I only want to play for Fun :). I'm just willing to try this Game out since it was highly Requested.

well then have fun :) make sure your ping is great to enjoy blade master tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MASSBLADE said:

"Hi!" Everyone. So I just recently joined the World of Blade & Soul as a [BladeMaster] and was wondering if anyone has some decent Tips I could use whilst playing the Game :). I'm really NEW to the whole Game so if you guys want to Support me that would be GREAT!

 

Also if anyone could tell me how the [BladeMaster] Class is in PvP that would also be awesome cause this Class is by far my favorite in the Game and I wish to continue to use it all the way.

 

 

 

Well you finally join. I think you'll love this game. (aside from the bots). Blade master is decent in pvp as long as you unlock your hm block skill. This game is still way better than Cabal 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FaeQueen said:

Well you finally join. I think you'll love this game. (aside from the bots). Blade master is decent in pvp as long as you unlock your hm block skill. This game is still way better than Cabal 2.

Hehe yeah took me long enough right haha. Good to see Friends here from Previous Games. Good to see ya Fae :3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MASSBLADE said:

Aww, I'm playing on Windrest [EU] sadly. Still though it's good to see your here too :)

o/
Yeah I've been onto bns for quite a while, I do still play Cabal2, but I am not online as often as I was before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2016 at 11:35 AM, RavTH said:

o/
Yeah I've been onto bns for quite a while, I do still play Cabal2, but I am not online as often as I was before.

Yeah I totally understand, CABAL 2 is just falling down the drain very quick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...