Fm explanation skill(help)

azraelkun

Hello

I have a fm currently lvl 43 

I lvl him via arena slowly.

So any experience fm can explain me skills cause skill drscrption sucks.

1) what ways i have to stun exept my 3 skill after i impact.

2) i cant unferstand the term  burn n how usefull it is n where it fits in combos.

3)also my left click if i put 4 points means that i dont have to detonate embers with impact?

Well i searched google for a guide that breaks down every skill n explain it but no luck

Also the korean dude jaesung shows combos but dont explain them.

Any help i would welcome it 

Thx in advance

You can stun with Impact (1) if the target is frozen. A target gets frozen by using skills which tells that or by applying 3 chill stacks. You can hard stun with glacial beam (3). You can knock down or airbind with fire tab. You can airbind with fire Z.

Burn is a damage boost, not more. Your left click, your blazing beam (2) and meteor shower profits a lot from burning enemies. That's why it's necessary to perma burn your enemy if you don't spec full ice tree. Burn build without using burn is useless cause you won't do any good damage (that's why many fms suck). You can easliy burn the target with C and X and if that's on cooldown, use 1 while having 5 ember stacks on the target to lt them burn. Very easy but most fms can't do that cause they can't read or whatever.

Don't put 4 Points in the left tree of your left click. That means your ember automatically detonates at 5 stacks. Why that is bad: To burn your enemy without C and X, you need 5 ember stacks. If you detonate them, you can't burn the target. See the problem? Using that in a party with a good fm will most likely start a flamewar against you. If it would possible, I would instantly kick every fm who uses this.

On 10/5/2016 at 11:19 AM, Zedonia said:

You can stun with Impact (1) if the target is frozen. A target gets frozen by using skills which tells that or by applying 3 chill stacks. You can hard stun with glacial beam (3). You can knock down or airbind with fire tab. You can airbind with fire Z.

Burn is a damage boost, not more. Your left click, your blazing beam (2) and meteor shower profits a lot from burning enemies. That's why it's necessary to perma burn your enemy if you don't spec full ice tree. Burn build without using burn is useless cause you won't do any good damage (that's why many fms suck). You can easliy burn the target with C and X and if that's on cooldown, use 1 while having 5 ember stacks on the target to lt them burn. Very easy but most fms can't do that cause they can't read or whatever.

Don't put 4 Points in the left tree of your left click. That means your ember automatically detonates at 5 stacks. Why that is bad: To burn your enemy without C and X, you need 5 ember stacks. If you detonate them, you can't burn the target. See the problem? Using that in a party with a good fm will most likely start a flamewar against you. If it would possible, I would instantly kick every fm who uses this.

Ty mate

Yesterday i got to 45 ....i so need points.

I saw a vid btw n auto deyonate suck at damage so its as u said.

I could use a suggestion of pvp builds vs every class

He is doing arena so auto detonate is fine.

But if you use auto detonate do not try to apply burn debuff with impact.

Burn build is more convenient for PvE.

To stun with you impact you have to spec in S1 or S2, you need to stack chill debuff (not sure of the word here I don't play in English) so when there is 5 stack your target will be frozen for 5 sec so you can use impact to stun it.

Some skill like your 3 if spec in T3S3 stun and apply frozen directly so you can stun the target right after the get out the stun.

In PvP build focus your FM to stack orbs to have more def in frost stance and more dps in fire stance. Count on burn debuff in arena is a bad idea unlike mob people will get ride off the debuff with iframe or skill.

Archived