NCSOFT lie about equal arena.

PoBeda

I just meet 2 BD whith same air combo. First destroy my full hp for this combo. Second destroy only 1/3 hp for same 1:1 air combo. I look combat log. And it look as copy. But only 1 difference. Same skill, same order. But first have in 3 times more damage by this skills then second.

So stop lie about "blablablaequalarena". This is NOT!

Did you even consider the difference in skillpoints? You obviously can't compare lv 30 FMs with lv 50 HM 8 BDs, etc. But once players hit Lv 45+, they get at least enough skillpoints to be able to win almost any matchup (depending on skill obviously).

For example, my gf just entered Gold-Plat ranking with only Lv 40 playing SUM, although she'll get even stronger once she hits the lv 45 mark.

Lowlv players don't die faster or do less damage, they just can't afford to upgrade certain skillpaths ~

53 minutes ago, Ocarion said:

Did you even consider the difference in skillpoints? You obviously can't compare lv 30 FMs with lv 50 HM 8 BDs, etc. But once players hit Lv 45+, they get at least enough skillpoints to be able to win almost any matchup (depending on skill obviously).

For example, my gf just entered Gold-Plat ranking with only Lv 40 playing SUM, although she'll get even stronger once she hits the lv 45 mark.

Lowlv players don't die faster or do less damage, they just can't afford to upgrade certain skillpaths ~

So your post just about - scummoners are cancer of this game. In our clan we have gold 30 lvl scummoner, who literally wins game by hitting all buttons with face, rolling on keyboard

Different classes need totally different amount of SP to go in arena and have 50% chance of winning.

Some classes need to work hard against every opponent, some classes need to throw kitty and press rmb)

We want a Change, Now! I play this game for Arena and it sucks. the relationship of dmg is unfair. we want to have fun playing this game, not run in godlike people every single match. Why let Arena exist with this flaw? NcSoft could easy Stop Arena until they can fight it. But no, wait, they seem to want that, otherwise we would see a Change.

On 5/10/2016 at 8:14 AM, Ocarion said:

But once players hit Lv 45+, they get at least enough skillpoints to be able to win almost any matchup (depending on skill obviously).

The difference between a lvl 45 hm 1 BM and a 50 hm 9 BM is so mind boggling your post actually made my ribs hurt from laughter. Maybe you are correct for other classes, but BM must have HM levels, we suck hard without em. 

Archived