Best soul shield after new Shattered Empire Patch

elaquardia

Hi I was wondering what is the best Soul shields in game currently with the new patch Shattered Empire and what upgrades do you suggest with said soul shields I have just gotten level 45 and need some direction so I can be a better player to run dungeons with party. I heard crit to 55% and Accuracy to 120% any ideas as to which soul shields to upgrade and where to farm them so I can party play with fellow Members I am not in any clan coz mostly they want you to be 45 so I want not only a 45 level but outffited already to help any party member and to bring to the table member they can rely on. Thank you for any and all advise Elaquardia Windemere AKA Elwyn Rosewood

The best ss at the moment is a mix of Yeti, Asura and Naksun. With high acc upgrades this will lead you to >55% crit rate and > 220% crit dmg or ~ 60% crit rate and > 200% crit dmg.

With Level 45, you should aim to Level up to 50 while running labyrinth. You will most likely find People there who don't Need the ss anymore so you will get them very cheap. You can run asura and yeti with them afterwards. You only Need to have at least over 400 ap or you will be flamed all day but with reaching Level 50 that shouldn't be problem.

Edit: 400 ap for labyrinth ofc, for the lv. 50 ones try to reach 500 or people will be pissed a lot.

Archived