What do you feel could be revised/fixed/improved upon?

Fexell

Focus on improving Premium membership.  Consistent income from Premium is better for everyone instead of the spikes in income from cash shop events.  I suggest something like 1000 HM Coin per month to subscribers.  The subscription basically would pay for itself, so it's a great deal for the player, and SE gets recurring sub money coming in, so great for them, too.  Win/win.

More ways to get upgrade items.  For example, add stingers, moonstones, soulstones to dynamic boss chests.  So even if you don't win the bid for stingers that might drop, you will at least get something and always be rewarded for doing a dungeon.

Reduce the requirement to get credit on open world bosses like those in SSP.  It is very frustrating to do a fight that takes a long time or has a long cooldown and then get nothing for it.  It's a poor player experience.

2 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

Wardrobe...seriously...just...stop. It was designed as an incentive for premium. That's what cosmetics are for, let them have it. I'm a f2p guy and you don't see me whining about a purely cosmetic experience.

I don't think this is correct. From what I understand, the wardrobe is part of the standard game client on all Asian servers. Only on NA/EU is it locked behind the premium sub.

Archived