Bots, Easy win

So as we all know bots are a problem and NCsoft is literally doing jack shit about it even though they get paid top dollar to keep this game maintained, here's what i am purposing

Hire me, yes me for $10 an hour plus commission on every bot i ban. I could literally sit in arenas or at soulstone plains for only 10minutes and ban over 100+ bots on my server.. im not sure if you *cricket*boys can open your eyes or not but seriously please look at the SSP-SOHA server and observe all the crimson summoner bots that instant switch channels to farm the Capture boss for keys & the bots that teleport cross map and pick up bodies instantly. I doubt any real admin has ever replied to a thread here in their own personal forum but seriously wake the fck up

6 minutes ago, RogueAlchemist said:

So as we all know bots are a problem and NCsoft is literally doing jack shit about it even though they get paid top dollar to keep this game maintained, here's what i am purposing

Hire me, yes me for $10 an hour plus commission on every bot i ban. I could literally sit in arenas or at soulstone plains for only 10minutes and ban over 100+ bots on my server.. im not sure if you *cricket*boys can open your eyes or not but seriously please look at the SSP-SOHA server and observe all the crimson summoner bots that instant switch channels to farm the Capture boss for keys & the bots that teleport cross map and pick up bodies instantly. I doubt any real admin has ever replied to a thread here in their own personal forum but seriously wake the fck up

I'll do the same job but for $9.99 and I'll suspend accounts for afking/botting. Screw your "need to prove" policy. I'll clear SSP, I'll clear everything. Give me the power and the money, BNS and we'll get the game going in places you want it to go. Governments, business and their due process laws are so inefficient now a days just take a step in the right direction. 

handshake.gif

Guys, I will ban bots for $5.00 per. I would quit my day job in an instant for that kind of money.

Do you guys like the car I am getting from my new bot banning job ? Should have it in about a weeks time.

dbhN0O2.jpg

Why would any game hire someone and pay them along with the power to potentially reduce their player base? 

It's like money made via player is spent on losing players and that's the worst business setup for any MMORPG. The best solution is to block bots instead of going on a banning spree. 

3 minutes ago, Castel said:

Why would any game hire someone and pay them along with the power to potentially reduce their player base? 

It's like money made via player is spent on losing players and that's the worst business setup for any MMORPG. The best solution is to block bots instead of going on a banning spree. 

No one is looking to reduce their player base, just the botters, cheaters/hackers, and afkers. Any suspended account will be sent through an admin to ensure that it was a justifiable and non-selfish suspension. Any who this is simply satire why are you going to rag on this? 
giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Castel said:

NCsoft would see after 10 or so case of banning innocent people that you are not a reliable employee and let you go. Prob also take your own account.

Archived