Forums

Just satire - Worst case scenario.

y'know what sucks? Trying to buy hongmoon coins @ 1:17 each with pages long of 1 gold offers.

Y'know what sucks? The lack of end game content in this game.

Y'know what's stupid? Continuing to play when you see that this game has a real odd, and risky future. 

The same Twitch streamers who got me started playing this quit a couple months back because they knew this was not a good game, decent at best. 

Hol' up! I have an idea!! Leave the 1v1 bots alone, get rid of the tag team queuing bots. "Removing incentive to hack SSP coming May 11th!" Cool, but you know the thing about hackers? They're programmers and usually programmers use creativity. They'll quickly find other ways to continue to ruin peoples day correct? 
So we get pushed out of SSP from hackers.. well, if the horrible configuration of BNS doesn't make you rage quit/boot you first. 
Get screwed over by P2W players in Whirldwind.
Face mainly the OP people in 1v1 due to the lack of queuers
or get bots in tag-team queue. 

That leaves a person with taking months of dailies/farming to catch up to others to vs ppl in a place like Whirldwind Valley. But in my experience, once you have finally caught up it's too late. The game is long dead by then and you just wait around kicking rocks whilst the devs either semi-abandon the game with new content every year/other year with a very small but dedicated player base. 

2 minutes ago, Adrian Young said:

y'know what sucks? Trying to buy hongmoon coins @ 1:17 each with pages long of 1 gold offers.

Y'know what sucks? The lack of end game content in this game.

Y'know what's stupid? Continuing to play when you see that this game has a real odd, and risky future. 

The same Twitch streamers who got me started playing this quit a couple months back because they knew this was not a good game, decent at best. 

Hol' up! I have an idea!! Leave the 1v1 bots alone, get rid of the tag team queuing bots. "Removing incentive to hack SSP coming May 11th!" Cool, but you know the thing about hackers? They're programmers and usually programmers use creativity. They'll quickly find other ways to continue to ruin peoples day correct? 
So we get pushed out of SSP from hackers.. well, if the horrible configuration of BNS doesn't make you rage quit/boot you first. 
Get screwed over by P2W players in Whirldwind.
Face mainly the OP people in 1v1 due to the lack of queuers
or get bots in tag-team queue. 

That leaves a person with taking months of dailies/farming to catch up to others to vs ppl in a place like Whirldwind Valley. But in my experience, once you have finally caught up it's too late. The game is long dead by then and you just wait around kicking rocks whilst the devs either semi-abandon the game with new content every year/other year with a very small but dedicated player base. 

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Yea i dont see a bright future for this game. I stopped putting money into this game and ill just keep playing till i find something else.

That's what I'm currently doing to be honest. 

Si, I've seen many games turn sour, starting with the same problems like BNS and it all ended horribly. They took action wayyyy too late their reputation ruined and play base shriveled to nothing.  

21 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Yea i dont see a bright future for this game. I stopped putting money into this game and ill just keep playing till i find something else.

This makes me said because I cannot deny the truth in this comment and I genuinely love this game but it is meeting its demise. And even NCsoft know it. They're already pushing out cash grabs one after the other to leech every last dime. 

There will be white knights that defend the player base numbers but its simply bollocks. I could come on at any time and see dozens and dozens of people and now most times it feels like I'm playing a single player game. SSP numbers have dropped hard also on my server.

I am pissed because I paid a premium price for a year of premium on top of my master pack before act 4 was announced to come out. Yes, there was bots but no hackers in the open destroying this game. What happened to my money? I paid to pay this game for more than a year and it's been unplayable for the last months because of the hackers. I have lost more than a month (almost 2 now) of my premium membership because NCSoft is not maintaining this game. What do I do?

Yeap. Stayed away and will continue to stay away from pvp, faction pvx and anything else that I can progress in game without having/doing. I just buy the costumes with gold now. Before I used to buy them with ncoin as they dropped...literally within the first 10 seconds after they updated the cash shop I'd buy an outfit once I liked it. Now even if I like it I just wait to farm gold, sell via ce and buy it. 

I do my daily challenges, my daily frostscale basin quests, sometimes I do daily beasthog quests only if its in daily challenge, I run labs(or half if I dont get random dc), make pentagon gems and depend on rng to make a profit off of it. I sell all my mats I get from quests since I dont bother upgrading unless I'm moving on to 4 man which I will if/when I hit 500 ap.

This is the most anti climatic game I've ever played in my life. The bots are one problem but the hakcers? Lol, then theres the devs, mods, reps etc...each doing their respective worst in their field of work at the publisher.

This game is purgatory at the moment.

23 hours ago, Adrian Young said:

Cool, but you know the thing about hackers? They're programmers and usually programmers use creativity.

Actually, they don't need any of it. They just need to located the condition that checks for "hacks" and set it to always return "not hacking" in memory.

Archived