Heart Stab Tier 1 Stage 5

Ceralune

I'm a little confused about this skill. It says that it has increased attack speed from the previous tier, yet they look to be the same speed to me both with/without 5 poison stacks. Am I interpreting it wrong?

pV8wXtg.png

There is definitely a big difference in anicanceling RB+LMB with the HM RB skill. 

The difference in anicanceling RB+F isn't much different though (but still a bit faster). 

So you'll notice it more when PvPing (if you're not a PvE sin) or if you are playing with dark build. 

4 minutes ago, Shiune said:

There is definitely a big difference in anicanceling RB+LMB with the HM RB skill. 

The difference in anicanceling RB+F isn't much different though (but still a bit faster). 

So you'll notice it more when PvPing (if you're not a PvE sin) or if you are playing with dark build. 

Hmm, alright, I thought I was ani-canceling a bit faster in dungeons but I didn't wanna attribute it to a placebo effect. When I tested the RMB attack speed alone on dummies, it didn't seem different, so I was a lil concerned.

Thanks for clearing it up. c:

3 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

I barely notice a speed increase on the default. However, the attack speed effect does seem to reduce ending delay on the skill, so it goes by faster on animation cancel.

Exactly. 

It's not really faster if you use RB alone but you'll notice a big difference if you anicancel it with LMB because the delay after RB is kinda non-existant if you have 5 poison stacks or the target is stunned/dazed. 

"Roughly a 15%-20% speed increase." It might not seem like much at glance but it's pretty damn significant on 5 poison stack animation cancel as stated by Shiune.

The skill description seems somewhat misleading though if it doesn't make non-instant cast faster; they should have said "Reduced ending delay", and do the same for Shadow/Venom Slash as well.

Archived