FPS Problems

Hello!

I really need help. The game is unplayable. I get 30-60 fps all the time, most of the time ca. 40. My pardon, not unplayable, but a bad experience. I tried everything. I made all the graphic settings to the lowest. ALL OF THEM. And the FPS is the same!!! And I get those stupid... I don't know how are they called... for example after I kill something, I get stuck for a millisecond, or when I shift run (windwalk). There is a detail I should include here, is the fact that some days ago I did some settings to make the game run better. After I've done it, OMG the game was running SOOO SMOOTH, but only for 2 days!! After those days, strangely, the game went back to the low fps and *not smooth* play. I tried to do that stuff again, doesn't work anymore. The *thing* I'm talking about is that which is about changing some settings in nvidiainspector. LINK

Please help me.. I love this game so much, I want that 2 day smooth experience back... it was so awesome...

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3225 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Video Card #2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (the one I use)
RAM: 8.0 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit

You should be able to play with 30 to 60fps. My fps drops from time to time form 60 to 40 and then 30 then back to 60. Depends on the area and if there is lot's of stuff going on. But I think what might happen in your is that the game is using your HD graphics 4000 which sucks. make sure you force the game to use to your Gtx. If it is already using your GTX try lower the graphic settings.

Your CPU is also the bottleneck of your PC. i3 is kinda of bad.

Archived