STOP PUTTING SILVER RANKS AGAINST GOLD!

Seriously. Stop allowing gold ranked players to vs us in 1v1 when we're 1500-1595 rating, PLEASE! it's not fair. 

q4GlMat.jpg

V7v4n4C.jpg

GUESS How many times I've been at 1595 rating and then lost to gold players??? guess?

4 TIMES NOW.

01121.jpg

I'm not complaining about the OP classes with excessive amounts of CC in this game but the fact that you're letting gold players match up with us silver players, is ridiculous in itself and before you ask, yes I've beat a few gold players, even summoners, sure - but some of them are on another level completely. I'm talking about the kind of Gold players who've most likely played for years on other versions to study each and every class, to know your exact & every move and know exactly how and when to counter and combo you through the entire match, not giving you a single chance to even use a single ability like Z (Bastion, as a Warlock) just like this one gold BM I went up against in 1v1. 100% to 0% HP in a few combos. GG.

Firs time I got to 1595 after a 12 win streak, a gold KFM absolutely wrecked me because I used tab at the wrong time so he could kick me to death within 7 seconds from 80% to 0% HP.

Lost a few matches after that and went back down to around 1540.

Second time I got to 1595 and a Gold Assassin killed me within seconds, literally.

Lost a few matches after that (FROM THE SAME GUY TWICE) and went back down to around 1550.

Third time I got to 1595, another Gold Assassin (different one) finishes me like I'm nothing, even while I tried to hug the corner and block/play it smart, no use.

Fourth time I get to 1595 and a gold Blade Master combos me from 100% to 0% in both rounds.

I wanted to give PvP a chance on this game and discovered that open world pvp is truly unbalanced, so I gave Arena a chance and guess what, that's even worse - PvP on this game is too complex and unbalanced and I know you admitted this in your Twitch chat, but I'm just repeating facts. I already spent over 10 years on games like World of Warcraft (even though pvp is so much easier on there) to study and learn all the classes, so if I were to attempt that on this game, it'll take even more years... typical Korean grind mentality. 

You must understand silver and gold are neighbours. It's inevitable to match silver with gold unless you want longer queue times of course.

And if you are at around 1600 I really don't see the point. Interpret it as gatekeeping.

21 minutes ago, Tupac Shakur said:

Seriously. Stop allowing gold ranked players to vs us in 1v1 when we're 1500-1595 rating, PLEASE! it's not fair. 

q4GlMat.jpg

V7v4n4C.jpg

GUESS How many times I've been at 1595 rating and then lost to gold players??? guess?

4 TIMES NOW.

I never liked the bots ruining everything (tag team wise) the bots in 1v1 queue never hurt a fly. They propelled players to gold allowing us to farm 30 soulstones which in turn kept the market price down. Now there's bots in tag team, no bots in 1v1 queue.... I think BNS got things mixed up and took out the wrong bots.  Bring back the 1v1 bots BNS 

Without those 1v1 bots
icrievrytiem.png

Just now, Caolite said:

You must understand silver and gold are neighbours. It's inevitable to match silver with gold unless you want longer queue times of course.

And if you are at around 1600 I really don't see the point. Interpret it as gatekeeping.

I understand, it's like they're the gatekeepers defending 1600 but still, some of their skill levels is just so high that it really makes me look like I've never won a single game before... it's crazy.

23 minutes ago, Tupac Shakur said:

q4GlMat.jpg

V7v4n4C.jpg

4 TIMES NOW.

01121.jpg

I'm not complaining about the OP classes with excessive amounts of CC in this game but the fact that you're letting gold players match up with us silver players, is ridiculous in itself and before you ask, yes I've beat a few gold players, even summoners, sure - but some of them are on another level completely. I'm talking about the kind of Gold players who've most likely played for years on other versions to study each and every class, to know your exact & every move and know exactly how and when to counter and combo you through the entire match, not giving you a single chance to even use a single ability like Z (Bastion, as a Warlock) just like this one gold BM I went up against in 1v1. 100% to 0% HP in a few combos. GG.

Firs time I got to 1595 after a 12 win streak, a gold KFM absolutely wrecked me because I used tab at the wrong time so he could kick me to death within 7 seconds from 80% to 0% HP.

Lost a few matches after that and went back down to around 1540.

Second time I got to 1595 and a Gold Assassin killed me within seconds, literally.

Lost a few matches after that (FROM THE SAME GUY TWICE) and went back down to around 1550.

Third time I got to 1595, another Gold Assassin (different one) finishes me like I'm nothing, even while I tried to hug the corner and block/play it smart, no use.

Fourth time I get to 1595 and a gold Blade Master combos me from 100% to 0% in both rounds.

I wanted to give PvP a chance on this game and discovered that open world pvp is truly unbalanced, so I gave Arena a chance and guess what, that's even worse - PvP on this game is too complex and unbalanced and I know you admitted this in your Twitch chat, but I'm just repeating facts. I already spent over 10 years on games like World of Warcraft (even though pvp is so much easier on there) to study and learn all the classes, so if I were to attempt that on this game, it'll take even more years... typical Korean grind mentality. 

those gold players are like 1600-1620 they are about to go down to silver or have just gone to gold from silver,.

Archived