On Deaf Ears

Piper

But I'm going to say it anyway....

BEASTBOG IS SHIT!  NO ONE DOES IT ANYMORE FOR A REASON. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DO CONTENT MAKE IT FUN INSTEAD OF  MIND-NUMBINGLY STUPID. STOP PUTTING IT IN THE DAILY!

Thanks ever so.

1 hour ago, Caolite said:

What do you mean putting it in the daily? What happens if you don't do it?

Nothing.

Just pick the other 4 daily challenges and leave that one out. OP is just having a child shit fit, leave him be.

Just now, Piper said:

Oh sure I can do PvP and deal with hackers, bots, afkers and other stupid shit that NCSOFT allows to continue indefinitely. Or I could do BB which was obviously conceived in the mind of a mentally challenged monkey.

I don't know ANYONE who does this anymore. Most people just got sick of getting stuck outside the channel or waiting half a day for the boss to spawn for shitty rewards. It's a horrid design when you are unable to complete an objective, even when you have a party to do so.

But that's ok. You're free to think garbage time gating for garbage rewards in a garbage dump is really, really fun.

quit then. 

3 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Nothing.

Just pick the other 4 daily challenges and leave that one out. OP is just having a child shit fit, leave him be.

Oh sure I can do PvP and deal with hackers, bots, afkers and other stupid shit that NCSOFT allows to continue indefinitely. Or I could do BB which was obviously conceived in the mind of a mentally challenged monkey.

I don't know ANYONE who does this anymore. Most people just got sick of getting stuck outside the channel or waiting half a day for the boss to spawn for shitty rewards. It's a horrid design when you are unable to complete an objective, even when you have a party to do so.

But that's ok. You're free to think garbage time gating for garbage rewards in a garbage dump is really, really fun.

7 minutes ago, Piper said:

Do pvp and just sit there for all I care. They said participate in 3 tag team(3v3) matches, I don't think they said you have to win them all and even if they do you'll have to do like 6 3v3s and you'll at least get 3 wins out those 6 matches...which is still better than waiting for lee to spawn. But thats ok, Continue throwing your shit fit, you're clearly venting so I'll leave you alone now.

The game has major problems exploit and mechanic issues that the publishers obviously didn't think out before they launched the game and they have no excuse because this title is almost half a decade old, so it shows for itself the long term intentions of the publishers where bns is concerned...which is to milk the game as unnaturally fast as possible using the "western esport" tag as a lure but, I like this game so I play it casually...I dont pvp and I dont even do faction quest/dailies I just do the normal, dungeon and challenge dailies with friends and clan. Anything beyond that is just frustration so I do myself a favor and don't bother with it. Devs dont listen, mods dont listen, reps dont listen, no one does so I wonder why do these shit fit posters even bother. 

2 hours ago, Piper said:

BEASTBOG IS SHIT!  NO ONE DOES IT ANYMORE FOR A REASON. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DO CONTENT MAKE IT FUN INSTEAD OF  MIND-NUMBINGLY STUPID. STOP PUTTING IT IN THE DAILY!

Thanks ever so.

dont like it? dont do it. its that simply...

5 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

Do pvp and just sit there for all I care. They said participate in 3 tag team(3v3) matches, I don't think they said you have to win them all and even if they do you'll have to do like 6 3v3s and you'll at least get 3 wins out those 6 matches...which is still better than waiting for lee to spawn. But thats ok, Continue throwing your shit fit, you're clearly venting so I'll leave you alone now.

So you're suggesting I afk out? Really??? Because, you know, afking in tag is a big problem and has caused a huge number of players to just give it up entirely. So your suggestion is that I also act like a selfish prick and not consider my teammates at all??? That's your advice? To further frustrate players??

Brilliant.  

7 hours ago, Piper said:

Thanks ever so.

I have no problem doing that daily over here in Yunwa server. Honestly, everyday throughout the day all you hear in faction chat is  "Bay Lee spawn Channel etc" 

12 hours ago, Adrian Young said:

I have no problem doing that daily over here in Yunwa server. Honestly, everyday throughout the day all you hear in faction chat is  "Bay Lee spawn Channel etc" 

Maybe during certain hours of the day certain servers are more active than others? Now its morning where I am server conveniently shares the same time as well without setting ingame timezone, so its 6:32am any time after 10:00am the sever I play on is most active.

Nevert done i dont even know where its location also harvest never done that also.

Its still so boring do everyday den fang necropolis n yesterday 1duo kept dying in one base so imagine 40 mins there of waiting fk pve braindead mode.

Pve so boring n not fun cause not a real person behind

Archived