Sign in to follow this  
ImSensei

Skills

ImSensei   

So I was messing around on different characters that i've never played before and didnt realize how some classes have a huuuuge selection of skills/combos to choose from while classes like summomers/warlocks dont really havd anything besides the basic stuff so it gets pretty boring. What I like about force masters is they have fire skills as well as ice skills which make them far more exciting, they have alot of skills that are completly different depending on the branch you choose while warlock for instance have the same skill for each variation just different features/cast or cooldowns. Forcemasters even have unreleased skills such as chi bomb/multiblaze. Im not sure if any other class has anything else thats unreleased

Would be nice to have more skills I guess ): would help when wanting to change it up without having to make an alt considering the game isnt alt friendly.

Ik :c i dream of the impossible

Caolite   

when Summoners owned arena none complained about this huh?

Summoner and Warlock are generally not well made classes imo. Every game has these; it's usually the classes that are released after the launch of the game.

Destroyer is also a very silly class Imo but every game needs one of these hack n slash classes and they are never unpopular.

Jinjii   

In cases like warlock as you mention, no they do not have a lot of skills but each branch makes that base skill entirely different. Thus making gameplay of classes like warlock a lot more durable, without having to deal with the mess of 'wtf does that button do? Imma spam it anyways and hope for the best'.