Forums

NCWest Ruined BNS

snowfoxy

3 hours ago, JPangZiC said:

All that

I see your the type of person to avoid >,>

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

This is endless argue with no solution. Free to play games need a way to earn money to keep going while players might not like it. For some people it's awesome possibility to get something nice that they otherwise don't have time for or luck to get it.

I honestly wish people would stop that. Just seriously stop. "Need to earn money" is not an excuse for the way they are managing this game. The quicker people stop defaulting to this for justification when companies do "eh" things the the better. 

Whats more disappointing then NCsoft helping the community by selling Trove and spring boxes? They did that to "help" people get geared up ready for legendry's right, when it fact it was nothing more then a money grab. If they actually gave a shit about what peoples gear lvls are they should of just simply cut out the gold cost to upgrade all together better yet just cut the cost of materials in half. That's how you help people not bull$hit smoke and mirrors they are pulling. PVP so screwed up in a game that primary focus was PVP, now is a laughing stock to real pvpers. Yep don't give two $hits about your AP if your fighting people that are using speed blink and resist hacks. Have they addressed the issue yet? Nope its comeing on the 11th yep pretty easy to hack when your anit-hacking program is installed the on the clients side and not the server side. Just wanted to tell you that  yep bit to late to save the whole pvp aspect of the game for a lot of people. So now that pvp is screwed most of the 24 mans are screwed the infernal battle ground will be nothing but bots and hacks whats there left in the end of bot and script?

Well their is crafting (That's always fun?) Except one little thing not very much stuff to craft in the game even at lvl 4 not many recipes and usuable stuff so you make the same stuff over and over and over.

Then there is the daily! (Yep always fun to do the same stuff over and over and over till you just want to smash your head into the keyboard am I right!) 

My rant is now over and me myself and I will just do daily's till BLESS comes out then I really don't care much what happens. Ohhh and why is it me myself and I you ask? Because my friends all do not play the game anymore they left to bigger and brighter things.

13 hours ago, snowfoxy said:

Tbh I have no idea why I'm writing this...probably just to vent a bit.  I waited years for this game to come to NA but the way the game is currently just makes me sad.  Over the past few weeks I've cursed at NCWest, wished the company went bankrupt, wondered why are they are doing what they are doing.  I'll probably continue to play cause I love this game and waited for so long but I'm disappointed.  

NCWest you have made me disappointed in you.  That is my sincerest feelings.

Dude, don't do this to yourself. If this feeling carries on to tomorrow and the next day and the day after... I recommend you to stop playing the game and I mean it. Take a break or completely leave the game. It's for your own good. I was in a similar situation and it wasn't good at all. Once I started experiencing anxiety symptoms over this game, that was it for me, I had to take a break from the game and wasn't back till I got a right attitude towards it.

I am serious about this, if this post was just some sort of vent for you, okay, but if nothing changes in following days, seriously, stop the game. No game and I repeat, NO GAME is worth losing your head over it!

9 hours ago, JPangZiC said:

PS: Here is a statistical study on how bots is the cause of loss in profit. You should check it out if you have enough intellect to understand. You see when you make an "logical argument" you don't just state your opinions in point form. You backed them up with data. 

https://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/blogs-media/you-are-game-bot-uncovering-game-bots-mmorpgs-via-self-similarity-wild.pdf

I've read into the document and it said this system is going to be implemented in BnS but I couldn't find a date on it. Do you have one? Is it the near future?

11 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

That would mean they should make premium two or even three times more expensive as it is now since otherwise plain premium wouldn't keep the game up unless everyone would have to get it. Then the game wouldn't be free to play anymore so no that is really not the best option.

I'm really starting to think that the mentality of people has changed as I have rarely seen this much complaining about pay2win as I see in BnS. Sorry to say this but it is my opinion.

Do not think they need everyone to pay premium to keep up the game.

Yes, mentality of people changed. They are not lambs anymore and that is good.

16 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

How is NCWest ruining Blade and Soul? These things are in the other regions too , no?

Every single version of this game is different. How can we compare it?

4 minutes ago, KzE said:

Every single version of this game is different. How can we compare it?

So basically you're telling me every other region don't have same main weapon path, hm skills, rng boxes, pvp que and AP gems that they can get from spending?

Oh, and enrage timers. Can't forget that.

39 minutes ago, KzE said:

Yes, mentality of people changed. They are not lambs anymore and that is good.

1997) people where nice, helpfull and played the game as it was supposed to be played, given that, there were no micro-transactions and everyone had a bought copy + sub.

2016) People are generally Dicks dressed up as people, want the game changed to how they wanna play it, with micro-transactions, whales cut corners, everyone else wants a purely free game

If i knew then what i know now, boy do i wanna be trapped back in 1997-1999....

6 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

So basically you're telling me every other region don't have same main weapon path, hm skills, rng boxes, pvp que and AP gems that they can get from spending?

Yep.

3 minutes ago, Archess said:

1997) people where nice, helpfull and played the game as it was supposed to be played, given that, there were no micro-transactions and everyone had a bought copy + sub.

2016) People are generally Dicks dressed up as people, want the game changed to how they wanna play it, with micro-transactions, whales cut corners, everyone else wants a purely free game

If i knew then what i know now, boy do i wanna be trapped back in 1997-1999....

Its not peoples fault, that companies turned games into a spending competition. 

3 minutes ago, KzE said:

Yep.

Its not peoples fault, that companies turned games into a spending competition. 

It actually is the peoples fault, they did not want to pay for Subs, they did not want to buy MMO's, they wanted it for Free, so compagnies looked for other ways, the upcomming new batch of instant gratification players also wanted everything "NOW", not tommorow now, but, NOW NOW...

Compagnies only gave the people what they wanted, and instant gratification MMO, where you can play for free, without a sub while still able to rush endgame equipment with a plastic card in your hand, instead of pure effort.

Gone are weeks of Lumberjacking to reach 94 strength, if UO was released today, i could get that in a single card swipe.

Compagnies are just giving the masses what they want to make money.

3 minutes ago, Archess said:

It actually is the peoples fault, they did not want to pay for Subs, they did not want to buy MMO's, they wanted it for Free, so compagnies looked for other ways, the upcomming new batch of instant gratification players also wanted everything "NOW", not tommorow now, but, NOW NOW...

Compagnies only gave the people what they wanted, and instant gratification MMO, where you can play for free, without a sub while still able to rush endgame equipment with a plastic card in your hand, instead of pure effort.

Gone are weeks of Lumberjacking to reach 94 strength, if UO was released today, i could get that in a single card swipe.

Compagnies are just giving the masses what they want to make money.

Then why i am see a lot of people asking to make games buy 2 play or pay 2 play? Majority is sick of f2p cashgrab. Masses already left this game, because they dont support this behavior.

22 minutes ago, KzE said:

Then why i am see a lot of people asking to make games buy 2 play or pay 2 play? Majority is sick of f2p cashgrab. Masses already left this game, because they dont support this behavior.

Because people have no idea what they want, it took the MMO market a decade to swith from Subs to Pay2Win, it will prolly not going to be reversed.

People want things, but only when they are the unique snowflake that gets it, they think for instance they can grind this sucker to Legendary because they are home 24/7, they put in 3 months, barely hanging on, then comes 1 single cashgrab event that breaks their little brittle spines, because for no effort, the whale spends 10.000$ and exceeds their 24/7 grinding spree in a single swipe, maniacally laughing while performing the swipe.

But lemme clear one thing up, both the Whale nor the Free2Play guy would be playing a 1997 MMO, one the whale can't swipe and we already established the Free2Play has no dispossable income to pay a sub, also to note any MMO that took 6 Months to 1 Year to max level, none of the current MMO players has the ability to bear that grind, they would think us old hardcores r nuts. If an MMO takes more then 15 hours to max level, i don't expect to see many people reach max level.

Edit: Don't forget, back in 1997-2000 we had people to play with, friends that had our backs, everyday when we got online, the social aspect of the mmo was as important as the progression and you did it together with them, today, you have your easy to chew single player experience where at every corner theres a Dick, just waiting to shove itself upon your unsuspecting *cricket*.

The people who say these rng boxes are p2w have seriously no idea what P2W means....get your facts right please.

Also there is nothing to win in these boxes, you can farm everything these RNG boxes have ingame accept spring breeze and the gangplank har but do the cosmetics have some exclusive stats on it? No they dont ehh? then how is it P2W? i dont get it.

its Pay 2 Progress faster than others, there are no P2W items in the rng box.

If the box had legendaries or cosmetics with stats on em that would be extremely P2W.

also Gems are farmable from BW so how is it P2W?

EDIT > lets say some ppl really buy 1k+ boxes their only gonna achive legendary wep sooner than other but what do they win? i mean they have endgame gear already and who knows when the new content will be released, if ppl max their gear out fast its gonna get boring and meaningless for themto even play at that point.

They will be truly sad when they hurry to upgrade and the only thing they are going to achieve is being able to go to Infernal Battle Grounds with people that will kill them anyways with speed and resist hacks lol.

If you didn't notice they already said there would be no tournaments in the game either for pvp.

Archived