Forums

NCWest Ruined BNS

snowfoxy

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.  PvE has become p2w with rng boxes.  New players are screwed by going Oathbreaker because of the lack of information unless they were lucky enough to join a guild that told them otherwise.  Optimization issues have discouraged those even with decent comps.  Enrage timers encourage high AP requirements that hinder new players.  A lot of players would leave party if they saw most of the party with below 430AP.  High level PvP scene has more or less disappeared due too many issues. A large part is being ignored concerning issues.  At high ranking,  the queues take 10+min and when you queue you queue you face the same person over and over.  The lack of diamonds in the rankings show the decline in population for pvp, not enough people competing or stopping once they hit plat.  HM skills needs to be farmed in PvE which is the fastest method while the method through PvP takes a ridiculous amount of time which some people cannot put into the game.  In addition some HM skills offer significant advantages and its just not enjoyable when a player has such an advantage over you due to having such HM skill.

Tbh I have no idea why I'm writing this...probably just to vent a bit.  I waited years for this game to come to NA but the way the game is currently just makes me sad.  Over the past few weeks I've cursed at NCWest, wished the company went bankrupt, wondered why are they are doing what they are doing.  I'll probably continue to play cause I love this game and waited for so long but I'm disappointed.  

NCWest you have made me disappointed in you.  That is my sincerest feelings.

yup I feel the same way, they could have a game that provided them really good income with just the premium membership alone but they got greedy and made it hard to progress so people pay-to-progress. Instead of investing that 13 Million they made off of BNS NA to fix botting and hackers, they kept it themselves. No wonder so many players have left, now they're trying to milk more money. Hope they go bankrupt too.

my only complain are the servers and connection going to them. 

Huge lag spikes and sometimes freezes...is because of this problems you don't see me and bunch of other people in arena pvp anymore.

10 minutes ago, Caolite said:

They ruin multiple MMOs with financial success. They won't go bankrupt over this.

^^ Corrected your spelling for you.

Until the player base stops feeding bad game design choices things aren't going to change.

"Hur dur I spent 500 dollars on boxes and got two gems and 100 stingers. I'm happy!"

15 minutes ago, VRock said:

my only complain are the servers and connection going to them. 

Huge lag spikes and sometimes freezes...is because of this problems you don't see me and bunch of other people in arena pvp anymore.

This is also why I personally left too. I never actually cared about PVE or even bots since they couldn't climb past a certain rating but laggs and cheaters on the higher platinum/diamond was something I couldn't stand.

13 minutes ago, Piper said:

^^ Corrected your spelling for you.

Until the player base stops feeding bad game design choices things aren't going to change.

"Hur dur I spent 500 dollars on boxes and got two gems and 100 stingers. I'm happy!"

same as once players stop buying gold, bots will disappear. 

they actually don't care about the community at all. the message they send us in the last few weeks was : '' u guys spent 10h day of farming ? u guys want to upgrade? u are a bunch of fool !!! we ninja-nerfed the drop rate and now give us ur money and buy new RNGBOX whit a chance of mats :D''  last week we didn't had the stream as well cause they know it's a EPIC FAIL.

How does the rng box makes it pay to win? I'm currently running with true breeze at 545ap and frankly that's all you need to clear all the content in this patch.

You suck because you suck, not because others are better. Maybe the avg player wont be able to get to true scorpion in this patch but it doesn't mean it's unreachable.

In the end what I see is a kid that is QQing because he is bad. 

7 minutes ago, JPangZiC said:

How does the rng box makes it pay to win? I'm currently running with true breeze at 545ap and frankly that's all you need to clear all the content in this patch.

You suck because you suck, not because others are better. Maybe the avg player wont be able to get to true scorpion in this patch but it doesn't mean it's unreachable.

Then again its friendly and supportive people like you that reaaaaaaly makes this game SHINE and yes everyone has the time to farm 8 hours a day - naturally, and the fact that the players in the eastern releases of the game had months to farm after each patch has also nothing to do with it either. 

Most people are not that skilled at pvp. To get to your rank requires a lot of practice, and it's not like people play game as practice for some olympic competition. I'm terrible at pvp and I find most of my fun in other contents.

17 minutes ago, JPangZiC said:

I want know too, I bought 3 of them, got no thing, but some ppl get, and it's cheap, we can afford a entire week with one day of daillys.

1-  i'm not talking about P2W. i'm just saying that as a HC player who farm for like 10H/day it's suck to go around a see ppl who just use $$ on shop or, even wrost, on g-seller are full equip whitout effort. alot of my friend whit 600+ap quit cause of these and RNGBOX.

2- they want $$, well, they can release other fashion or MAYBE can try to make premium membership better ( it's useless atm).

3-  i know that with 450 ap u can easily close any actual istance (545 is actually an high dps not really necessary at all ) but usually ppl looking for 600+ on my server to do things or 550+ for easy daily dng... even into guilds i read ppl with low dps feel left behind.

4- u have right  ''doesn't mean it's unreachable'' but if they rush patch it's near impossible even for newcomer who join server ( asians server had months each patch )

5- u saw kid QQing?... yea i saw dreamers like u who will ever denying the truth. 

31 minutes ago, Celyan said:

1-  i'm not talking about P2W. i'm just saying that as a HC player who farm for like 10H/day it's suck to go around a see ppl who just use $$ on shop or, even wrost, on g-seller are full equip whitout effort. alot of my friend whit 600+ap quit cause of these and RNGBOX.

2- they want $$, well, they can release other fashion or MAYBE can try to make premium membership better ( it's useless atm).

3-  i know that with 450 ap u can easily close any actual istance (545 is actually an high dps not really necessary at all ) but usually ppl looking for 600+ on my server to do things or 550+ for easy daily dng... even into guilds i read ppl with low dps feel left behind.

4- u have right  ''doesn't mean it's unreachable'' but if they rush patch it's near impossible even for newcomer who join server ( asians server had months each patch )

5- u saw kid QQing?... yea i saw dreamers like u who will ever denying the truth. 

So you are saying you have 10 hours to play a day? I think we found the problem. Go get a life. Doing anything 10 hours a day everyday will get you bored.

Also you privileged F'er won't understand the concept of some of us needs to go to school and work. So of course you are just gonna complain about everything that doesn't work the way you wanted. Know what? The world does not orbit around your F'ing ass. In the end of the day you should thank those people spending money for the rng boxes, because without them you won't even have the game in the first place. Want to know what real P2W is? go play the china version, where you can just pay for +12 legendary. Also they made it so if you don't have those p2w gear every dungeon is undo-able. No one cares if you or your friend quits, more so when you are a cheap ass that does not support the game.

If you feel playing game is like some grudged effort at working out for competition, then JPangZiC's comment works for you.

Otherwise, it's a game where you have fun your way and other people have fun their way.

Why are you bothered so much?

15 minutes ago, JPangZiC said:

So you are saying you have 10 hours to play a day? I think we found the problem. Go get a life. Doing anything 10 hours a day everyday will get you bored.

Also you privileged F'er won't understand the concept of some of us needs to go to school and work. So of course you are just gonna complain about everything that doesn't work the way you wanted. Know what? The world does not orbit around your F'ing ass. In the end of the day you should thank those people spending money for the rng boxes, because without them you won't even have the game in the first place. Want to know what real P2W is? go play the china version, where you can just pay for +12 legendary. Also they made it so if you don't have those p2w gear every dungeon is undo-able. So stop being a F'ing strawberry. No one cares if you or your friend quits, more so when you are a cheap ass that does not support the game.

Lets put it this way you go to the gym, you work your ass off and got some results. Some where along the line you see others with better results that work less then you, but controlled their nutrition, bought protein, creatine, etc... Then you scream on the street like a little girl to everyone and said they are cheaters of life, and people like them undo all your hard work. Then some where further down you met someone that uses steroids, and it just blew your mind and makes you feel like a *cricket* roach. That is what's happening right now. The thing that you fail to understand is no matter what other do in reality they don't undermine your own achievement. Secondly we are not denying anything. Some of us go to the gym because we like to work out.  

1- and... here we are when someone don't know how to reply he will ever say '' go get a life! '', yea actually we are talking about a game so... i really don't get ur point ^^

2- '' the way i want'' seem like all who think something different from u are not allowed to expose their mind ? really seems like  the world turn around u not other ^^

3- i didn't complain about P2W as i said but about a fail managment who is lower the server population more and more by days, and these is a fact every one into the game know that every day we are less online .

4-  NCsoft have to care if ppl are quit game cause less pll = less interest into game = less paying customers = less premium = less money around

5- ur example is nothing to do whit the situation i exposed... and seriously i feel sad about ppl who can't actually provide a logical argumentation whitout raging and insulting pp

16 minutes ago, Celyan said:

1- and... here we are when someone don't know how to reply he will ever say '' go get a life! '', yea actually we are talking about a game so... i really don't get ur point ^^

2- '' the way i want'' seem like all who think something different from u are not allowed to expose their mind ? really seems like  the world turn around u not other ^^

3- i didn't complain about P2W as i said but about a fail managment who is lower the server population more and more by days, and these is a fact every one into the game know that every day we are less online .

4-  NCsoft have to care if ppl are quit game cause less pll = less interest into game = less paying customers = less premium = less money around

5- ur example is nothing to do whit the situation i exposed... and seriously i feel sad about ppl who can't actually provide a logical argumentation whitout raging and insulting pp

Why do I even bother. Hey, I wish you well no mater what you do in life later on, cause you will need it.

Also listing your arguments in point for does not make it anymore valid.

Have a good day. 

PS: Here is a statistical study on how bots is the cause of loss in profit. You should check it out if you have enough intellect to understand. You see when you make an "logical argument" you don't just state your opinions in point form. You backed them up with data. 

https://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/blogs-media/you-are-game-bot-uncovering-game-bots-mmorpgs-via-self-similarity-wild.pdf

1- u don't even bother, u have only few h/day to play, but u till here typing

2- listing my arguments it's just a way to sort my though.

3- and that data are the answer of wich one of the points?  first u talked about go to take a life while answer on a game  post, than u said an example on inr gym, and now we talk about management and u give us a research about bots and the impact of em?

4- yea and as a said before ppl when dk how to reply just insulting other like ''  if you have enough intellect to understand '' ;)

This is endless argue with no solution. Free to play games need a way to earn money to keep going while players might not like it. For some people it's awesome possibility to get something nice that they otherwise don't have time for or luck to get it.

17 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This is endless argue with no solution. Free to play games need a way to earn money to keep going while players might not like it. For some people it's awesome possibility to get something nice that they otherwise don't have time for or luck to get it.

Solution? Make a premium, worth to buy.

3 minutes ago, KzE said:

Solution? Make a premium, worth to buy.

That would mean they should make premium two or even three times more expensive as it is now since otherwise plain premium wouldn't keep the game up unless everyone would have to get it. Then the game wouldn't be free to play anymore so no that is really not the best option.

I'm really starting to think that the mentality of people has changed as I have rarely seen this much complaining about pay2win as I see in BnS. Sorry to say this but it is my opinion.

Archived