I don't know how you guys do it

Shelly

I look at the dungeon list in the F8 cross server, and I realize how mundane everything is.

I can barely find randoms to do 4 man lair. 

I feel like I need a really casual ass clan or something. 

The only thing I do now is farm clothes. 

How do you guys stay entertained doing the same stuff over and over again?

Also, I feel like there's an increase of following-afkers in dungeons because of how boring shit is and the fact you have to do crap you might not want to do for the daily. 

Find yourself a very chill clan. Don't depend on people to carry you ofc but a chill and totally cool clan will show you the ropes and mechanics or bosses. 

They'll carry you the first and second time so u get some of your gears but you have to step up your game for the rest of runs. I've stumbled into a pretty chill clan atm...totally by guess and they're probably the chillest on teh server. Almost all daily challenge runs are clan runs. Find yourself a good clan, it's going to take trial and error(I'm in my third clan) but you'll get one.

42 minutes ago, Shelly said:

Well I am progressing wqeaon, compiling lists of missing outfits to colelct and taking breaks and not going all day. Barely even played today and yesterday. What really keeps me going is the story. Got to be a little "more" than what I am now for my character to finish it. When the story ends, the game will likely be dead to me.

It gets boring if you do everything solo... strike a random conversation with someone, make a friend and go together. better yet, join a casual clan that doesn't force you to do stuff. :)

13 hours ago, Shelly said:

It's simple, I play when I want to. If I don't feel like playing one day I won't play that day. When I get completely bored of the game I'll quit. I think of the game more of a game than anything else. I only do dungeons I want and things I want to do. I don't go out trying to do all forty dailies and such. So by doing only things I enjoy even though it might not net me as much profit as mixing things I hate with things I love. 

I really enjoy dungeons - the feeling when I pummel the crap out of a boss or successfully iframe/dodge its attacks is so satisfying (and my character's maneuvers and skills are like out of an animated movie) , and so is getting silver/gold and xp to gradually build up my character. I'm so glad that this game is not farming-oriented where it's so freaking hard to even see the xp-bar moving. There are mmorpg out there where it takes literally MONTHS to up only 1 level, and drop-rates of anything of value are next to none. We play games for fun, not farm for subsistence. I played one of those before, and it's that kind of agonizingly slow farming that took the fun out of almost everything; so I quit. In this game, the progress is not so slow that I can feel and see it everyday when I play; and that's fun to me.

I am like a maniac when it comes to farming in all kind of mmorpgs as long there are something worth farming for i jump right into it when i can x) (talking about 6-8 hours farming nonstop) 

So what i do daily is first off do daily challenge to get the chance to get 1k gold ofc after that i do pvp dailies+ silverfrost purple dngs dailies for money then check prices out of mats/transformations stones and so on after that is where i can do whatever i want, example solo oldschool dngs to challenge myself maybe do it with a friend (my luck is pretty high with outfits), got a pretty good guild too so i talk with them a lot also i got many friends who loves bns as much as i do so do tag pvp  with them while farming + having fun with friend is 1 of the thing i enjoy the most (especially when 1 of them rage or scream cause they are about to die fun to listen 2 xD). sometime i set up a goal for the day like i am gonna hit 520 ap today or something like that. if i am out of ideas then explorer the map and take screenshots! cause the world of bns is fabulous AF if i ever get bored then i have 5 other char which need to lvl to 50 so yeh plenty  of things to do it's pretty interesting to learn how all skills works and it help you a lot in pvp! 

(I just want to write this down so my gramma sucks but hope u can understand wtf i am writing xD) 

Archived