Could we try honesty next time?

Randomonium

31 minutes ago, AuroraNox said:

I'm fairly certain the reason that stingers drop in such low amounts is so they can sell more RNG-boxes with stingers in them. It's really just economics 101, supply and demand.

NCSoft controls both the supply AND the demand, by way of the stinger drop rate, and the number of stingers required to upgrade your equipment. They're artificially creating a market for a worthless product, and then forcing you to buy into it if you want to keep pace with everyone else. It's freemium gaming at it's worst... just like those silly smartphone apps where you're wasting money on tokens or coins that let you build stuff faster on your little digital farm/city/spaceship/whatever.

sad but true...

I just wish they hadn't gone through the BS of telling us they were increasing drops, which they did for a very short while and then gradually drawing back the drop rates every week until now where they are worse than ever.  Really is super shady.  I still hold out hope this is a mistake but feel I am being naive.

4 Man Necro-3 stingers .GG NCsoft-you lied us again.

In 6 mans all normal dungeons drops nothing then a crap soulshield at end .Not much rewarding for casuals.

In this rithm,many of my friends started to feel left behind and thinking to quit up the game because the grind does not bring up mats and they are pushed to spend rl money to gear.

''We will increase the drop rate for stingers''-LIES.I'm very disapointed.

in a livestream showed as was the drop of the stinger in a very easy dungeon ... as about 16 stinger in a party dungeon 6 wow great but when you will make the dungeon just drop by 1 or no stinger Perhaps because its edit with 10k ap weapons kill in less than 1 minute but do not think so ... I think only in the dungeons of GM`s drop that much stinger lol

It really sucks as so many things have been nerfed with the last couple of patches.  Golden pig never drops boxes anymore in SSP, the other creatures drops are usually the completely useless flowers now, the boxes dropped from grindtooth and suljun now rarely have keys and never the the 5 key bonus drop anymore.  The pouches don't seem to have any chance at jackpot drops of soulstones anymore either.  The agro range of ogres have been increased as well making them much more dangerous especially now that we have several BD double agents working for the other side who purposefully bring the ogres into fights in SSP.  I really don't understand the game that NCWest is playing here, but taking the fun out of doing things like dungeons and SSP seems counter intuitive at best and self destructive at worst.  Whichever beancounter at NC decided on this latest round of nerfs should be tarred, feathered and run out of town.  This game is already a big enough of a PITA without this crap.

Archived