getting disconnected entering new places

Kitarra

ok, i started playing bns two days ago and everything was fine until today. every time i try to enter a new area through a portal the loading screen will pop up, freeze for a bit, then disconnect me. the game works fine if i dont try to go through a new portal, but i kinda have to to be able to continue the game. is there any way to fix this?? ive tried repairing it multiple times, ive tried loading it over 10 times, ive restarted my computer, tried to stop running razor chroma ect (i dont have it so...) and nothing has worked. 

I just started playing the game today and every time I try to enter the Bandit's Hideout in the Everdusk region, I get disconnected from the server. It's the same as with Kitarra, I can play the game as long as I don't try to go to another area but I need to go to the hideout in order to continue all of my quests.

guys ive figured out something thats working for me but i dont know if it will work for everyone. 

what i do is stop a bit away from the portal, and then just inch through it. like, one step at a time. veeeerryy slowly. it has worked pretty much every time for me. like i said, i dont know if itll work for everyone but its worth a shot.

i still get disconnected sometimes and its really annoying to go so slow so i wonder if theres a more permanent solution??

On 10/05/2016 at 9:51 PM, Kitarra said:

guys ive figured out something thats working for me but i dont know if it will work for everyone. 

what i do is stop a bit away from the portal, and then just inch through it. like, one step at a time. veeeerryy slowly. it has worked pretty much every time for me. like i said, i dont know if itll work for everyone but its worth a shot.

i still get disconnected sometimes and its really annoying to go so slow so i wonder if theres a more permanent solution??

yeah, i always enter carefully to avoid disconnect server. but my problem now is at chapter 30 when jump up from big sword to upstair. always disconnected at loading. T_T

I came to the forums just to see if anyone else was having this problem. But for me, it's more than just entering new places. 3/5 times my game crashes after I choose my character, as well as most of the times I enter an area, old or new. It wasn't doing this before, I stopped playing for about two months and now it is. :c

Archived