Most efficient way for gearing up at Lvl 45+?

Hello!

I found some guides and links on that topic but most seem a bit out-dated. Thus I'd like to ask you all a few questions:

1) What's the most efficient way for gearing up considering I'm pretty new, not yet premium and quite poor? The first time I party-ran Brightstone Ruins for the recipe I totally utterly sucked and was quite ashamed of myself... so I guess that's out for a while. My main problem is the Moonwater Transformation Stone, I have to farm Harbor/Blackram dailies for 2-3 days in order to buy ONE and upgrade (6g+2.5g).

2) I heard faction dailies give quite a lot of gold (selling Soul Stones etc), but doing PvP missions solo sounds like a frustrating idea. How do players without friends/clan usually party up for those quests in Misty?

3) Are there any items from easier dungeons/crafting/whatever else that sell well and could help boost my meager income?

4) Can I obtain the Endless Tower soul shield set, is it already in? Would I even get to the correct floor for the set parts with this gear >.<? Any good alternate sets for crit rate/hp? Assuming I can run none of the heroic dungeons.

Thanks for reading :p

I don't know if you've already started questing in Silverfrost Mountains, but my suggestion is starting as soon as you can. Silverfrost quests give more gold in quest rewards. After you finish the main story line, there are more dailies you can do that give a lot more gold than the moonwater ones. After getting everything to True Inferno, focusing on the weapon first before accessories.

There is no good way to make gold for newbie 45s. Get to level 50 first. The better your gear is, the more ways you can earn gold in game (and more gold you need to spend to upgrade further). Even for the faction dailies and world bosses, if you don't have good enough gear, you won't get the kill credit to get loots. Basically, making a little gold to upgrade your gear a little, so that you can make more gold to upgrade more. 

I don't know much about Mushin tower. My way of thinking is that I can make more gold spending that time elsewhere, and I'll come back to it at a later time.

Faction quests are very easy, some may call it pvp but it's really just pve. All Mistywoods quests are pve except for one, which you can skip. The quests are: collect 2 sets of 3 items, kill 10 talus and 2 talus commanders, collect 3 soulstone in a cave, free 3 npcs of your faction, kill 8 faction npcs and 2 faction leaders (one is very far from the faction camp, the other is right outside the camp). Make sure to avoid the Vermilion/Sapphire Terrors, they will kill you. Sometimes a boss called TRINITY will spawn when you're killing Talus Commanders, ignore it/run from it, it's not too hard to kill but it drops nothing and has no quest.

The Endless Tower soul shield is in the game. You'll pretty much get one from every boss in floors 1-7 or floors 3-7. You can also buy random pieces for Warrior Tokens which is the currency for floors 1-8, random drop from the bosses. If you beat floor 7 you can buy specific pieces. Don't be surprised if floor 7 is very hard to beat, it's a contest of how fast you can kill it. I think the limit is around 3-5min.

For me I reach 45 run the first dungeons in sliverfrost for the full soulsheild set. Is purple and is pretty easy to get. Gives you a nice boost. Also just keep doing the quest. Run blackram. There are lot's of lvl 50's doing them for the mats and as long as you tag along and don't die it pretty easy to get serin accessories and weapons. Most of the pugs won't mind having you in. When you join them your most important pority is staying alive. Meaning it is ok not to put out dps if you have to run away or drink a pots.

I wouldn't waste time doing the endless time soulsheild. Is better to do the dungeons in sliverfrost and run blackram. You get soulsheilds, weapons and accessories upgrade not to mention mats for your upgrade.

Just do quest for gold in sliverfrost.

The easiest dung in Silverfrost is Tainted Lab, it also has daily quest but you need to drop the item in Beastbog. I found it is easiest to drop while doing easiest daily quest there (it also gives a decent XP and silver). Taited Lab soushields might not be the best in game but they will give you a decent crit and HP and they can be easily upgraded even further. TBH when I level my alts I focus on getting them first so you can skip boring, long and not efficient farm of BSH shields. 

Archived