Ridiculous input delay

ZanTix

On 5/7/2016 at 0:23 PM, MangoMHF said:

Am i the only one? Playing on EU, Cardinal Gates Server.

And now today I have the same problem as yours, Some Dungs work fine and some Dungs go up for 1700ms without a reason 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they were forthcoming with info there'd be less confusion like this:

2 hours ago, unbewubbable said:

as soon as i enter cross server i get 230 ping -_-

watching the remote port 10100 in resource monitor will do that, as when you join a lobby your char is put in the overflow channel on world (10100) and you will be operating on port 11900 (which still lags up to 200+ anyway) in the instance.

I noticed today that my routing to the server has changed, not that I ever had a routing issue here, nevertheless the server still suffers high latency spikes:

TTogD1n.png

52 minutes ago, Shuechan said:

The EU Servers are standing in Frankfurt Germany - since the silverfrost patch i can only play with annoying delays. And I see players from England(for example) that have better ping than me, and i only live 100km far away from Frankfurt which confuses me. Why? Because my internet is good enough to run the game but i can't play it - And its only this game! Shouldn't have Players from germany the best ping? Some people i know play from south asia and have better ping than me sometimes.

I'm from Ebonhall and i can't play any class. I really want to play my kfm master, but now i can forget it because of that terrible ms.

Isn't there any solution? (bad english confirmed!)

There is 100% something wrong. ( And again my internet isn't the problem)

Try using ping-improving programs, like WTFast, it has a 2week free trail. I was almost done with this game, cause i couldnt play anymore cause of the delays. And it really helped me. I know this isnt THE solution, but aslong as NCSoft doesnt do anything about their servers, its the best u can try

I won't get banned? Is it a third programm?

Anyways maybe i'll try it.

29 minutes ago, 884156_1452550506 said:

Try using ping-improving programs, like WTFast, it has a 2week free trail. I was almost done with this game, cause i couldnt play anymore cause of the delays. And it really helped me. I know this isnt THE solution, but aslong as NCSoft doesnt do anything about their servers, its the best u can try

@omeed @Hime @PhoenixMitra @Rukkirii @Youmukon ?

Any news over this problem ? Cause your support keep blamming my ISP like always and I already getting sick of this bot respond.

Today open world server (Ebon Hall) work fine with stable 80ms while if I try to enter arena lobby one match go fine with 80ms latency while other match go for 1700ms lag latency , So it still my ISP fault ? Are you going to answer me and gave me a honest answer that you going to fix this problem once and for all or not ?

Cause you can just say you not going to fix it and let me gave up on this game already cause I was hyper for this game and still I want to play it for real but you guys not helping me, you keep blame me and my ISP for a problem of your own server and you not giving me a direct answer if you going to fix it or not

40 minutes ago, Shuechan said:

I won't get banned? Is it a third programm?

Anyways maybe i'll try it.

Try at your own risk, i was at a point that i didnt care anymore, since i couldnt play. It helped me, atleast i can play "normal" now.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

And now today I have the same problem as yours, Some Dungs work fine and some Dungs go up for 1700ms without a reason 

Same, and i also have this 1st person camera bug. :(

A bug I'm not sure if it's related is that I was on BSH, evading mobs on our way to Venomous Thrasher... when I was about to reach the wall dash bit, I 'teleported' back to the entrance of the small indoors area (the one with 4 chests). After that, I couldn't attack. At all. I could do the passive block thing and dash/glide as usual, but no combat... and then I disconnected. It happened twice when I tried to rejoin the party. A file repair after taking longer to try again and the issue didn't pop up ever since.

It just happened that day (last Saturday) and only in that specific dungeon. Luckily, it didn't repeat in later plays but it was so weird and probably due to lag, because it NEVER happened before to me.

I thought I was the only one having this lag. I am having the same issues when I am targeting a boss and I going throughmy rotation some of my powers will not respond. My ping to the server is generally between 52-54. I checked speed test to make sure I was not having any issues on my ISP's end and everything seemed to be fine. I hope this gets fixed amoung other things in the game. 

Something from the last couple updates was changed or something on ncsofts side is causing the delay. Usually I have 25-35 ping and am very use to my ping. Since the last patch its been worse, to the point where Im doing a combo and watching it happen .5 seconds later. I use WTF/Mudfish and noticed that everytime I engaged in any kind of combat, my ping was spiking to a unusual level. Once I stopped or was out of combat, ping was back to normal.

29 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

A bug I'm not sure if it's related is that I was on BSH, evading mobs on our way to Venomous Thrasher... when I was about to reach the wall dash bit, I 'teleported' back to the entrance of the small indoors area (the one with 4 chests). After that, I couldn't attack. At all. I could do the passive block thing and dash/glide as usual, but no combat... and then I disconnected. It happened twice when I tried to rejoin the party. A file repair after taking longer to try again and the issue didn't pop up ever since.

It just happened that day (last Saturday) and only in that specific dungeon. Luckily, it didn't repeat in later plays but it was so weird and probably due to lag, because it NEVER happened before to me.

It same lag problem we all have, around 1700ms that normally would teleport you back because once you start a dung or arena it goes normaly around 80ms then jump suddenly to around 1700ms

44 minutes ago, unbewubbable said:

this is ridiculous... response from them would be nice.

Well on the support ticket I have opened with them, They said Devs working over this problem so still waiting for that day

Ive been in a support ticket with over 20 messages, doing random trouble shootings. In the end they say its my ISP, and nothing can be done.

Game goes from playable to unplayable because of this delay and all of a sudden everyone has trash tier monopoly internet services. 

• 3 weeks later...

This NCsoft made lag/skill delay problem, (because its not our ISP but your garbage infrastructure, but keep evading the issue NC), has officially forced me to give up on this trash heap. Every single dungeon I enter via cross dungeon finder greets me with 3 second input lag, (at best.)

I even tested our Blackram Narrows on my 20 something, nope same garbage.

So yeah, this game, this company has run its course with me. I tried to give it a chance despite the haxors, bots, nickle and dime tactics...but this is something I cant ignore.

No point trying to play an unplayable game.

Later suckers!

This has been happening for me for quite some time. It has reached the point where I've skipped dailies like cold storage because... What's the point? I end up dying from skill delay and freezing then getting abused cos apparently having 550 AP I should be able to play the freaking game..... :/ guess that one person that's always in any given dungeon has nasa Internet. 

I'm not going to get all shitted off about it. I can't help if I can't contribute to a dungeon to my full potential and I get shirty too when I die for reasons outside of my control but I've had enough. Definitely back to Taiwan for me where I can contribute to dungeons. 

Happened.. well basically all the times but yesterday were the worst followed by DC fest...  God.. it's so embarrassing..DCing in front of everyone in DG... ;w; 

i can't even assist my friend ;w; in Misty faction ;w;

2 hours ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

This has been happening for me for quite some time. It has reached the point where I've skipped dailies like cold storage because... What's the point? I end up dying from skill delay and freezing then getting abused cos apparently having 550 AP I should be able to play the freaking game..... :/ guess that one person that's always in any given dungeon has nasa Internet. 

I'm not going to get all shitted off about it. I can't help if I can't contribute to a dungeon to my full potential and I get shirty too when I die for reasons outside of my control but I've had enough. Definitely back to Taiwan for me where I can contribute to dungeons. 

;w; you shall be missed ;w;

but please stay with me ;w;

Archived