Ridiculous input delay

ZanTix

So this just started yesterday, getting ridiculous 3-5 second delay on skills. Really frustrated right now considering I usually tank. I don't know if this is an ISP problem or just a problem on NcSoft's end.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir, you not the only one.

Let me show you what I got and it the same problem as you.

294thci.png

Same problem since last week 2 maintenance pingplotter and pin trace show it fine and suppose to be 80ms but inside game it hell around 1600ms

I did contact the support and they ask me to remove Anti-virus and such but nothing work.

Check this forum post I made about this problem, Its their server side 

24 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Same, I did notice this shitty problem since Tuesday maintenance not Wednesday 

Exactly what happened with me. I was surprised that no one has addressed this issue yet, so I thought that I'm the only one. Using blade and soul ping tool to Frankfurt server shows about 70, yet when I'm in game the resource monitor shows 900~1500 latency.
It happens randomly. Yesterday was fine but today it's happening again. The only solution I found after spending a couple of hours tweaking TCP, throttling and all these stuff, is using a VPN. It gives me 100~250 latency, but I don't want to use it. I don't want to verify my account every single time I log, not to mention that it's not that efficient.

22 minutes ago, Plexi said:

Exactly what happened with me. I was surprised that no one has addressed this issue yet, so I thought that I'm the only one. Using blade and soul ping tool to Frankfurt server shows about 70, yet when I'm in game the resource monitor shows 900~1500 latency.
It happens randomly. Yesterday was fine but today it's happening again. The only solution I found after spending a couple of hours tweaking TCP, throttling and all these stuff, is using a VPN. It gives me 100~250 latency, but I don't want to use it. I don't want to verify my account every single time I log, not to mention that it's not that efficient.

Where do you live if I may ask ?

And same problem, Like the only day that I was able to play without this weird problem was Thursday otherwise Tuesday after matieance, Wednesday, Friday and today I can't play at all due to 1700ms

same problem EU windrest.

EDIT:

Also you said didn't want join the same party, if you untick the setting "Allow players join while in the dungeon" You can't join a party is already in the dungeon and doesn't affect the recruit thing inside of the dungeon.

Yeah. It was even more awful yesterday.

Even i used pingzapper which is make stablized ping(ping through this was 20ms yesterday) 3~5sec delay was horrible.

I almost break my keyboard during that 6vs6 run. lol

Now I'm regreting renewed my sub 2days ago.

It's funny I brought this up in faction chat a week or two ago, saying the server needed a restart. You know what I got called? An idiot, it was my internet not the ncsoft servers and to get a better computer. Despite my friend 5 states away was having the same issues at the exact same time.

Weird how it is.. Omg.. server side. 

It is getting bad though, and it is always worse in the instance dungeons.

40 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

It's funny I brought this up in faction chat a week or two ago, saying the server needed a restart. You know what I got called? An idiot, it was my internet not the ncsoft servers and to get a better computer. Despite my friend 5 states away was having the same issues at the exact same time.

Weird how it is.. Omg.. server side. 

It is getting bad though, and it is always worse in the instance dungeons.

Ofcourse, I did called names before for having lag problem inside dungs lol saying it my fault and tell me names because i was lagging

37 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Ofcourse, I did called names before for having lag problem inside dungs lol saying it my fault and tell me names because i was lagging

Oh yeah, cause people here are all knowing.. Or at least they sure as hell act like it. 

It's funny cause you go over to lineage 2 and have the same lag, you know what you see in global? "Sever lag! *** this lag!" " sever needs a restart." "Spike lag" No one calls people names for lagging cause it's well known to be server side.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Yes, we are merging the threads to make it easier for us to collect the feedback and pass it on to the appropriate team members. Please know that we do hear your concerns and all this information is being evaluated to find a solution.

Thank you for submitting these details.

Team Blade & Soul

51 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi,

Yes, we are merging the threads to make it easier for us to collect the feedback and pass it on to the appropriate team members. Please know that we do hear your concerns and all this information is being evaluated to find a solution.

Thank you for submitting these details.

Team Blade & Soul

Thank you so much for your respond, It did feel like I was talking to myself and that you people don't listen to us cause we are few players who having problem like this.

It just we are really mad cause we couldn't play game without that 1700ms ping inside game while if we used program like pingplotter or used CMD to trace down our connection ping to server it show around normal 50 -90ms .

So I really wish this problem get fixed as soon as possible because I couldn't progress in game since Tuesday and by that way all the bonus EXP/events/Daily challenge  will be lost due to the fact I can't play no more.

8 hours ago, MangoMHF said:

Am i the only one? Playing on EU, Cardinal Gates Server.

I have been playing with the very same problem as shown in the video above for a long time. I have submitted tickets to support, and they can´t do anything about it, all they do is ask question, no solutions. I play in Yehara server in NA, and I have a stable 120ping just like the player in the video, I can do anything, PVE, PVP, Arena (F9), but when I choose to enter Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) it will have constant delays of around 3-5 seconds. Sometimes is even worst, as you can see in this video I have recorded long ago http://plays.tv/video/56b1290c4320cba8e9/explain-?from=search&search=eleon , but the point is my computer is totally fine, running everything in 60FPS so they can´t blame my computer, and my internet is not bad either because I can play any other games (for example League of Legends) without this issue and watch video in 1080HD without delays.

18 out of 20 games in Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) will be the same as show in the video of MangoMHF

1 out of 20 games in Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) will be like this http://plays.tv/video/56b1290c4320cba8e9/explain-?from=search&search=eleon

and 1 out of 20 games will be "normal" no lag, smooth just like in the video of MangoMHF starting from minute 2:50

36 minutes ago, Eleon said:

I have been playing with the very same problem as shown in the video above for a long time. I have submitted tickets to support, and they can´t do anything about it, all they do is ask question, no solutions. I play in Yehara server in NA, and I have a stable 120ping just like the player in the video, I can do anything, PVE, PVP, Arena (F9), but when I choose to enter Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) it will have constant delays of around 3-5 seconds. Sometimes is even worst, as you can see in this video I have recorded long ago http://plays.tv/video/56b1290c4320cba8e9/explain-?from=search&search=eleon , but the point is my computer is totally fine, running everything in 60FPS so they can´t blame my computer, and my internet is not bad either because I can play any other games (for example League of Legends) without this issue and watch video in 1080HD without delays.

18 out of 20 games in Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) will be the same as show in the video of MangoMHF

1 out of 20 games in Cross Server/Battlegrounds (F8) will be like this http://plays.tv/video/56b1290c4320cba8e9/explain-?from=search&search=eleon

and 1 out of 20 games will be "normal" no lag, smooth just like in the video of MangoMHF starting from minute 2:50

I had this problem at first begin of the first month of releasing of Blade and soul ,But it got fixed after that for the following month till last week tuesday update after that the game went into mad 1700ms mood that got fixed for one day only and now me is here sleeping over forum waiting for a fix 

If you look at the second part of the video, you will notice that i did absolutely nothing except leaving the party and joining another one and it was solved.

I can think of few things.

1: Cross dungeon is depending on hosting system ( Party leader is the host ) Or ( The first person who enters the dungeon becomes a host )

PS: It happened again yesterday with a certain, i had to leave it, join another one and everything was fine...

So Question arises; Are the cross dungeon parties/dungeons being hosted on a dedicated server or is it peer to peer?

36 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

If you look at the second part of the video, you will notice that i did absolutely nothing except leaving the party and joining another one and it was solved.

I can think of few things.

1: Cross dungeon is depending on hosting system ( Party leader is the host ) Or ( The first person who enters the dungeon becomes a host )

PS: It happened again yesterday with a certain, i had to leave it, join another one and everything was fine...

So Question arises; Are the cross dungeon parties/dungeons being hosted on a dedicated server or is it peer to peer?

Well there something with the whole server in general, Some people like myself and other in this post having this problem 24/7 since Tuesday.

Mean that I got that 1700ms as permanent latency in Cross server lobby, Arena lobby and open world (Ebon Hall,etc) so myself and other people can't even play like you even for once atleast anyday now

Archived