Fix the damn stuck in combat bug

Melodia

This is ridiculous. Ran Bloodshade Harbour earlier, and the stuck in combat bug happened three times in a row. Basically after you finish off a boss, you're stuck in combat mode perpetually. Because there's a wall, you need to exit combat mode and wall run up to the exit.

This bug has been there since 2015, why is there ZERO response so far? To make matters worse the only way you can fix it is to use escape (no summoning/unsummoning does not work), but that damn thing has a 15min cooldown. So our entire party had to wait TWO TIMES for the 15 minutes cooldown to wear off, being stuck in a circular room with absolutely nothing to do. Seriously wtf?

Either

Remove the wall and make some gate or stairs if the devs don't know how to fix this bug

or

Remove the escape cooldown in instances if the devs don't know how to fix this bug

or

FIX THE DAMN BUG

sadly wont happen any time soon if ever. has been this way forever in kr with no word from the devs. Its largely speculated by people who have messed with bns code that it, like many other bugs are the result of them using UE3 on a freaking MMO and DX9 lol its caused so many issues with bns as a game largely noticable is the poor optimization.

I always say this, but the only thing that rivals bns amazing enjoyability as a game is its insanely poor build design.

Yep,also happened to me a few times and its really annoying.

Just recently when we had Poh 6 as a daily run,I had this at the middle of the  run and my char just refused to get out of combat stance even tho there were no enemies around.

So I said eff it and tried to jump fly anyway,ofc I couldn't make it and fell down.Now the party had to wait on me again while I ran back..

• 7 months later...

Im not sure if somebody is reading but just decided to wake up this thread. Cause bug isn't fixed at all. it still is there and nobody bothers to do anything. I did Rise a Ticket, but Team members seems know nothing about it and just think that i am stupid:

Request #10461112"In Combat" status Bug

Kairiozaki Yesterday at 00:16

Hello,

More and more often people get stuck in "in combat" status. people can't use windstrides and have to use escape option which have 30 min cooldown, or change they can't change skill tree. Very Poor. fix it ASAP please.

Many Thanks

GM Venus Yesterday at 04:42
    Hello,

There may be other issues that is causing you to be in combat, I suggest to clear all the mobs in the instance before going to the boss. There could have been a mob that your party aggro’d before going into the boss fight. If the enemy couldn’t get to you, it may have maintained “combat” mode until the lingering mob reset.

If the issue still persist, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Venus
    NCSOFT Support Team

Kairiozaki Yesterday at 12:43

It does happens all the time. you clear all the mobs and you are not in combat before boss, but after you kill boss you stay in combat and have to use escape function which does have 30 min cooldown. sometimes it does happens 2 times in the dungeon, and you are stuck. it's not a first time, it does happens all the time. it's not a mobs left, it's something in the system. it was like that a year ago and still same crap. nothing been done. Bugs everywhere in this game

GM Ariestaurus Yesterday at 14:01
    Hi again,

Please be aware that your character must not have status effect of mobs and bosses. For example Poison etc. It's the common cause why characters are still on combat mode even if the combat is finish. Hope you understand.

Kind regards,

GM Ariestaurus
    NCSOFT Support Team

They don't even bother to fix the problem, trying to blame other factors and not the game system. Trying to runaway from any extra work they should do

39 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

They can't fix the problem and nor can the devs in KR, it's be in-game for many years. The End.

Well if they can't fix this, they could atleast stop putting dragon pulses in upcoming dungeons.. A wall or a door which disappears after boss clean would be far enough (like asura first boss)

The combat stuck bug is usually from summoner's cat or WL's thaw because they are dead while in combat. The solution is to let them summon cat or thaw and call them back to the users or move around the cat and thaw. In the meanwhile, all other members should press SS as well. 90% of the times, these actions will clear the combat bug.

14 hours ago, Kairiozeki said:

Im not sure if somebody is reading but just decided to wake up this thread. Cause bug isn't fixed at all. it still is there and nobody bothers to do anything. I did Rise a Ticket, but Team members seems know nothing about it and just think that i am stupid:

Request #10461112"In Combat" status Bug

Kairiozaki Yesterday at 00:16

Hello,

More and more often people get stuck in "in combat" status. people can't use windstrides and have to use escape option which have 30 min cooldown, or change they can't change skill tree. Very Poor. fix it ASAP please.

Many Thanks

GM Venus Yesterday at 04:42
    Hello,

There may be other issues that is causing you to be in combat, I suggest to clear all the mobs in the instance before going to the boss. There could have been a mob that your party aggro’d before going into the boss fight. If the enemy couldn’t get to you, it may have maintained “combat” mode until the lingering mob reset.

If the issue still persist, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Venus
    NCSOFT Support Team

Kairiozaki Yesterday at 12:43

It does happens all the time. you clear all the mobs and you are not in combat before boss, but after you kill boss you stay in combat and have to use escape function which does have 30 min cooldown. sometimes it does happens 2 times in the dungeon, and you are stuck. it's not a first time, it does happens all the time. it's not a mobs left, it's something in the system. it was like that a year ago and still same crap. nothing been done. Bugs everywhere in this game

GM Ariestaurus Yesterday at 14:01
    Hi again,

Please be aware that your character must not have status effect of mobs and bosses. For example Poison etc. It's the common cause why characters are still on combat mode even if the combat is finish. Hope you understand.

Kind regards,

GM Ariestaurus
    NCSOFT Support Team

They don't even bother to fix the problem, trying to blame other factors and not the game system. Trying to runaway from any extra work they should do

This bug is the time of KR launch.

And is fking sad see a GM give this answer

Your community respect you a  lot for this NCS

Co

13 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

They can't fix the problem and nor can the devs in KR, it's be in-game for many years. The End.

They cannot fix it, but can create a solution for it.

For example, make Dragon pulse that is being able to use even in-combat, though you will need 10s of channeling the point instead of going instant out-combat. If that is too complicated, just make both in-combat and out-combat need 10s of channeling, lol.

So far, it seems that they have no intention to fix the mess.

• 7 months later...

They could fix it;

They could add an in combat/out of combat button; an option to request duel so u kill someone and can escape if ur escape is on cooldown.

There are several options even if technically they can't fix it.

They don't seem interested or to care at all. The same way they don't care about any other issue whatsoever; they don't care from korea, this is about milking for as much money. Apparently that's it.

Archived