Midnight Detective costume physics bug

Lani

Hi there, 

this is a small bug that affects the appearance of all female lyn characters wearing the new Midnight Detective costume. When running the legs get out of the skirt: 

BnS_MidnightDetective_IncorectPhysicsBug

BnS_MidnightDetective_IncorectPhysicsBug

This is absolutely a beautiful costume and I hope this can be fixed. 

I can confirm that this clipping occurs while running, walking, and gliding for the Lyn female (I have not checked on other race models). While small amounts of clipping are acceptable and even expected, the clipping on this outfit occurs even when the character model is mostly static (i.e. while gliding). I too would like to request that this be looked into and hopefully fixed as the clipping is horrendous, so much so I would discourage players NOT to buy it until it's fixed.

On 7.5.2016 at 2:18 PM, VRock said:

will not get fixed. Clipping is normal in mmorpg. get a refund of the skin or live with that.

Clipping is a bug and should be fixed. In some cases it can be acceptable, but this appearance bug is a bit to heavy for my eyes. 

I think, fixing this is not as hard. The physic bones of the skirt model just need to be corrected.

Secondly, from paid content you can expect some quality. Sure, I could request a refund now, but if this is bugged on female lyns I'd rather disable it for lyns than selling it. Every refund that will gonna be taken from this fail will cost the support time and time is money, so this is a turn that results in loss again. 

EDIT: I've just read this costume is limited on the store until May the 20th. Thus when I request the refund and the costume will be fixed, I have no way to get it again. >.<

Archived