Is anything being done to combat bots?

Fuz

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be clear people the report and block option don't work its just there to make us think they care but its just another useless button with no function.

• Been blocking the same 2 friend request a lot of time but they can still keep sending you.
  • I reported speed hack bot literally every day and maybe so did other people but its still speed hacking everyday and every channel.
  • Lvl *cricketing* 37 camps on rich ore(Silverfrost quartz) on Ssp and changes channel too , how are we ever going to get one of them if they 24/7 camp there.
  • Spam chat *facepalm* do i even have talk abut this, everyday i log on i have to at least block 5-10 spammer. why don't they just make it a daily quest huh block 20 people you get exp n gold :D lmfao, Its worth it if i have to do it for daily :P

And sending ticket wont help neither did that already with screen shot  and video but nope they still checking on them to making sure they bot or not they speed hacking or not, like dude watch the damn screen shot the video its clearly there THEY ARE!!!!

Anyway waiting for that Bot-Free Day :D Until then Bot Rulez XD

P.s= I guess there priority goes like this

1. Outfit/New Event
  2. Ban real Player for suspicious activity
  3. Ban forum rule crusher

10000.Decide to Ban bot or not.(Skip this job)

"hey let start from beginning" XD

Pull the names out guys (or you will get in trouble), but yeah I have been reporting speed hacking teleporting perma stealth summoners since about 5 days after the level 50 patch and the very sames ones are there doing there thing. 

I am almost hm 7 (will get today) and I know of 3 different bots I see regularly that have been hm 8 for at least a week. 

On Soha there are so many bots in the level 48 - 49 range that the servers are laggy like I am doing Bay Lee or something. But nope I am in open world where there are so many bots that quests that should take 5 - 8 minutes are taking 20 - 25 because it is so hard just to tag a mob. The worst part of all of this is that there a lot more summoner bots than at level 45, I would estimate as much as 40% now and it will continue to get worse. 

SSP is a bot haven, hacking summoner bots everywhere.

They dont even streams anymore so why do you think they will invest anything into game they literally only copyed from korea and did no work at all....

There are no eu/na devs for this game there is big fat zero of responses on forums cause what they not exist or what is even worse they dont care....

Currently playing dark souls 3 and i can say that it is game worth time and money . Sadly blade and soul is just big milking cow for some NCwest corporate commanders....   I dont even believe koreans know whats happening in west with their game....

Same thing happened Jiwan

I'm pretty sure there is a resist hacker sum around silverfrost daily area everyday.

Actually, most games belong to NCsoft just like this, feels like they don't do anything about them, just make more shit thing to earn more money.

That's it.

It may works on Asian area, but for NA, this is beyond bull shit.

/dance can't work after updating yesterday, as they said they will fix it until april. 27

" Thanks for the Report. The Emote doesn't indeed not work and is not possible to make the Quest. This issue will approximately resolved with the main tain on 4/27. we apologize for the inconvenience. "

Sorry for the inconvenience, your lazy ass.

Trust me if they were doing nothing, this game would look like blade and soul taiwan where ever major area old and new has trains of bots farming mobs lol

Whoever is publishing that region of bns does not care at all or is extremely poor to the point they cant hire people to manage the issue.

Today in Misty Woods pvp zone:

Bots farming terrors and some players assisting them.

screenzlz.jpg

screenwlw.jpg

screennxn.jpg

screenvqv.jpg

screenmhm.jpg

screentdt.jpg

Looks like in time regular players will be minority in game.

Today I canceled my premium membership. I really do not want to pay for this.

they are still here, running around SSP grabing meteorites and injured soldiers and also killing players to farm prestige points, all of them that i reported, no one has been banned.

and every day i see new players using it, yesterday there was two summoners in MW plains using a diferent kind of cheat,  they were able to keep disapearing while standing in the same spot and each time they appeared they could attack before disapearing again even with like 15 crinsom legion players trying to kill him.

i believe that we will just see more and more of these hackers untill game eventually "die" or people get tired and quit ( or join them ), i'll just wait to see.

19 minutes ago, Hormon said:

Today in Misty Woods pvp zone:

Bots farming terrors and some players assisting them.

screenzlz.jpg

screenwlw.jpg

screennxn.jpg

screenvqv.jpg

screenmhm.jpg

screentdt.jpg

Looks like in time regular players will be minority in game.

Today I canceled my premium membership. I really do not want to pay for this.

wait woot they farm terror too now gg 

welp it wont be soon they will go for bw

then ssp faction

then etc etc 

#bot rulez

On 2016-04-14 at 6:08 PM, Shadzzo said:

They are farming terrors nonstop with their godmode hacks. I hope you are happy with the way your security system/ban system is working. (Server: Greenholow)

- Moderated content -

i am cricketing dead over here lmfao ,

that bot army though gg

i cant wait for that to happen in my server jus to have a good laugh ^^

I think they are supporting the bots. in my perspective, If no bots are lowering the costs of the mats, nearly no one could upgrade their weapons/accessories, Which means NCSOFT could not make the content faster (which attractive more players maybe, and make more money) because less people can do upper level dungeons with low level gears.

These speed hackers have been here for *cricket*ing WEEKS and still not banned. Wtf NCsoft?

I've reported them like 3-4 times already and they are STILL here. IDK. My friends is so ready to quit this game cuz of the speed hackers in soulstone plains taking his prestige after getting a bunch, only for some speed hacker to come in, machine gun and run out.

this is one of the most incompetent team I've ever seen , i know and seen f2p games having botters and spammers but never seen at this scale , i reported around 50 bots at orchid last week and few speed hackers and bots who are carrying windstones , wounded soldiers at SS and today they are still there , it seems like the GM's had some sort of pact with them or get some share of money or nothing else would explian how they are letting stuff slide , how hard is it to look at one area on each server and like 2 channels , everyone knows bots are 24x7 collecting wounded , mining , snatching windstones from Soulstone plains , i remember playing archeage couple of years ago , it was a beautiful game until there were exploits and ppl started using exploits to make quick gold and crashed all market , game became so unfair to normal players and all quit in the end , the future of B&S might end up same in few weeks/months , 2 weeks ago gold:ncoin exchange was 1:50 , now its 1:29  in-game economy slowly will crash and make the game unplayable , already canceled premium sub , such a incompetent team wont get any money from me anymore

Just now, xwindbladex said:

this is one of the most incompetent team I've ever seen , i know and seen f2p games having botters and spammers but never seen at this scale , i reported around 50 bots at orchid last week and few speed hackers and bots who are carrying windstones , wounded soldiers at SS and today they are still there , it seems like the GM's had some sort of pact with them or get some share of money or nothing else would explian how they are letting stuff slide , how hard is it to look at one area on each server and like 2 channels , everyone knows bots are 24x7 collecting wounded , mining , snatching windstones from Soulstone plains , i remember playing archeage couple of years ago , it was a beautiful game until there were exploits and ppl started using exploits to make quick gold and crashed all market , game became so unfair to normal players and all quit in the end , the future of B&S might end up same in few weeks/months , 2 weeks ago gold:ncoin exchange was 1:50 , now its 1:29  in-game economy slowly will crash and make the game unplayable , already canceled premium sub , such a incompetent team wont get any money from me anymore

Gold exchange has nothing to do with bots they dont use it. Everyone is dumbing their gold to currency exchange so they can get trove keys.

3 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Gold exchange has nothing to do with bots they dont use it. Everyone is dumbing their gold to currency exchange so they can get trove keys.

gold exchange price was changed like a 7-9 days ago , oh it has everything to do with bots , they are selling gold for way cheaper prices to people who buy it , the guy buys 100 gold with 10 $ then gets 2900 hongmoon coins out of it for 10 $ , the root cause is the bots , I'm sure you're smart enough to figure that out

Archived