Dulfy

Midnight Detective & Wintertide now available

Dulfy   

Both outfits are available now in the Hongmoon Store for 1199 Hongmon Pts/Ncoins. They will be here until May 20.

Wintertide costumes comes with a Scarf but you are not charged extra for it. 

Aimo   

4 minutes ago, Dulfy said:

Wintertide costumes comes with a Scarf but you are not charged extra for it. 

Ehh...Wintertide is just a recolor of the Crimson Legion misty woods insignia costume but with an extra scarf. Not worth imo.

Midnight Detective is super cute though!

16 minutes ago, Aimo said:

Ehh...Wintertide is just a recolor of the Crimson Legion misty woods insignia costume but with an extra scarf. Not worth imo.

As someone in Cerulean, I disagree.

Aimo   

Mmm personal tastes I guess. I find the costume just okay to start with, so a recolor is worthless for me.

Rajak   

I have a feeling that Midnight Detective costume is gonna strip me off from quite some gold.

Yetan   
1 hour ago, Rajak said:

I have a feeling that Midnight Detective costume is gonna strip me off from quite some gold.

Thinking about some real $ here. This is the only good looking outfit for Jin Male to my taste so far.

Rajak   
32 minutes ago, Yetan said:

Thinking about some real $ here. This is the only good looking outfit for Jin Male to my taste so far.

The decent choices for jin male are seriously very few, especially when it comes to ones suiting a sin. But still, if I am to buy it, it will be with HM coins.

H2H   

Welp, those are terrible and not worth a second look. Put them in the HM store! with the rest of the awful collection.

Negaimu   
1 hour ago, H2H said:

Welp, those are terrible and not worth a second look. Put them in the HM store! with the rest of the awful collection.

Must suck to have bad opinions lol. well on the + side it saves you money :)

Bardo   

If they wanna make loads of $$$, then they should just release ALL outfits on shop and make option to create your own like the clan suit.

Then you get billed from how many parts you add to the suit and your design is saved on your account. So you can repurchase it for a lesser fee OFC.

KatHead   
41 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Must suck to have bad opinions lol. well on the + side it saves you money :)

You seem to be managing nicely, it saved a lot of people money. 

Look around, no one is using these like when actually good ones are released. These are not awful, but there are so many fantastic outfits that they could have released. Why not pair a average one (like todays kind) with awesome ones. That way people who like bland / boring and a recolor of what we already have can have something and the vast majority of the player base can pick up a really nice outfit. Sucks to have to wait another couple weeks in the hopes something decent will be released. 

Negaimu   

"the actual good ones" lol keep being opinionated. You need to go outside and realize that some people like some things and others like other things. cant believe you just typed all that over nothing : P people make posts about any stupid little thing these days.

1 hour ago, Negaimu said:

"the actual good ones" lol keep being opinionated. You need to go outside and realize that some people like some things and others like other things. cant believe you just typed all that over nothing : P people make posts about any stupid little thing these days.

Stop being a hyporcrite. Preaching that some people like different things, while in the same post you put your opinon as absoulte with "People make posts about any stupid little things these days." Yet you reply diligently to these stupid little things. Maybe you are a dead serious person who only wants serious topics here, but it's not called "General Discussion" for nothing.

Arcayne   
2 hours ago, KatHead said:

You seem to be managing nicely, it saved a lot of people money. 

Look around, no one is using these like when actually good ones are released. These are not awful, but there are so many fantastic outfits that they could have released. Why not pair a average one (like todays kind) with awesome ones. That way people who like bland / boring and a recolor of what we already have can have something and the vast majority of the player base can pick up a really nice outfit. Sucks to have to wait another couple weeks in the hopes something decent will be released. 

The cynical little devil inside my head keeps trying to convince me that the really coveted costumes will be hidden behind elaborate RNG based whale bait scam boxes. The "rest" we'll get every two weeks. More alternate colored costumes of existing pieces to be announced.

I'm sure the cynical little devil inside my head is wrong though.

Though it rarely is...

Honestly, I just want another crack at "Back to School", cause I missed the first go around. It keeps nagging at me...

Bardo   
11 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

The cynical little devil inside my head keeps trying to convince me that the really coveted costumes will be hidden behind elaborate RNG based whale bait scam boxes. The "rest" we'll get every two weeks. More alternate colored costumes of existing pieces to be announced.

Im sure your right. Games that put in rng boxes loves the $$ from suckers who buys them. And there are A lot of those "suckers" in games like this.