Blitz & Knee

Oyob

Blitz S2 T2 Shouldn't this  stun KFM/BM while they're using their block when I jump ? since in the description it says:  defense,parry penetration during sprint, jump, or glide.

But when I jump it doesn't stun them or does it only stun them when I jump when I'm out of combat?

With knee doesn't matter what Stage or Tier I put my skills in but when I use it, it hits them but they won't get dazes 90% of the time. Bug? or just normal?.

It's shows I hitted them yet they can still run/use their skills and didn't use their escape skills

Because of lag ... wooden servers for tournament. When they are running ( speed buff or normal sprint ), it triggers your animation and cd but nothing on their side ...

Without any lag compensation system like on majority of fps games, this pvp game is shit, forget pvp in wooden servers, specially with NA people ( nothing against you, but the ping gives aids ... )

Half of our attempt to disable their hm block, or running away spell shits are not gonna work ... Maybe on LAN Des would be not disavantaged.

That's why you can see the FM and Sum jumping and glitching every time ... Or you can evade the sin swap sometimes if they are late ...

My knee only works when you are using your shield by example, coz you are slow and the hitreg will be valid ...

1 hour ago, RinDman said:

My knee only works when you are using your shield by example, coz you are slow and the hitreg will be valid ...

Yeah noticed too my knee only works on other destroyer when using their shield, On other classes 90% of my knee's just wont hit.

The far right knee often fails because it only dazes if it cancels a defensive action, and the duration of KFM block is so small its extremely difficult to cancel before it ends unless you have superb reflexes and ping.

A smart BM will also cancel their block early to bait knee out, if they cancel before the knee applies it will not daze.

Against BM/KFM i found the far left knee is more useful, it dazes even if they aren't defending, penetrates parry/defense, and has far more lenient use conditions(crit, or when spinning instead of only on enemy defensive action.)

It's literally impossible to use right side knee against good BMs / KFMs. They just leave it on for a fraction of a second, you press the button and it won't break anything. Sometimes it doesn't even move you to the enemy.

Most of the times I even miss my grab. My freaking grab. From point blank... it goes on cooldown with no effect. Needless to say, this frustrates me to no end.

Best example: Summoner runs towards you with the flower in their hand, you run towards them, grab becomes available, you use it, it goes on cooldown, summoner walks through you. Literally just walks through you while still holding the effin' flower...

Archived