Kick Button required

Shalyma

3 hours ago, tandava said:

I want a button to avoid being recruited by parties who have passed the first dungeon. In some cases it means I won't get all my quests out of that dungeon, so I'll have to run it again. In other cases, I'm forced to listen to people call me "noob" and "slow" even though they were still recruiting half way through the dungeon, and I can't jump to catch up while they are fighting. Frankly, all the griping increases the chances I will mess up and log out: then those bright sparks will have to recruit and wait all over again.

It wastes other people's time as well as mine when I keep getting sucked into the same party that's already too far into the dungeon for me to join. Even if I leave right away, they have to recruit again.

Anyway, I think it would be useful to be able to specify up front that you don't want to join parties that are already past the first stage. Mechanics-wise, this could make use of the same flag that prevents leechers from the final auction.

Uncheck the check box that says "Allow players to join party while in dungeon".

Yes it's pretty crappy translation, but you won't get in progress parties if you uncheck it.

Archived