Hate for hackers

Mikitsume

I don't really get it why do people hate hackers so much? In last few days it's getting out of control. They are not humans or something? They are playing game in their own "fun" way so why all the hate? Sure they are "cheating" but they are doing it knowing the risk that they may get banned next day and would not complain. Or people that doesn't follow your "rightness' path are just trashes that deserve to be flamed and hated?

1 minute ago, Styrofoam said:

bad troll, try harder

Not trolling, just interested about people who whines that life is not fair. Actually to me it looks like people are jealous of them, that they have balls to do it.

Seems like a troll thread but I'll bite.

Where do you draw the line on this "theyre human" part.

There's alot of people in the past and present that does things their way for "fun" while inflicting harm on others.

I don't really get it why do people hate mass murderers so much? In last few days it's getting out of control. They are not humans or something? They are living their life in their own "fun" way so why all the hate? Sure they are "cheating" but they are doing it knowing the risk that they may get behind the bar next day and would not complain. Or people that doesn't follow your "rightness' path are just trashes that deserve to be flamed and hated?

Fixed

Just now, KzE said:

So i should uninstall the game? Nice troll 10/10

So by your logic all of them should uninstall game because you don't like them.. Because if someone opinion doesn't fit yours than he is a troll. Wow. Your logic is flawless hands down, you win.

He was just responding to your statement

12 minutes ago, Mikitsume said:

Don't fight them if you don't like it. Is someone forcing you to?

Pretty much telling people to avoid all PvP in this game, both the open world and arena are full with hackers and bots.

Avoid farming soulstones for progression because soulstone plains is unplayable on some servers. Where the hackers have an army killing NPCs to the point that there is no farming period. Guess you still got your misty woods that gives less soulstones than what 1 quest on SSP do - when it's not overrun with hacking BD/Destroyer/SMN bots

So regular players need to give up large parts of the game to condone these hackers. Bravo

5 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

He was just responding to your statement

Pretty much telling people to avoid all PvP in this game, both the open world and arena are full with hackers and bots.

Avoid farming soulstones for progression because soulstone plains is unplayable on some servers. Where the hackers have an army killing NPCs to the point that there is no farming period. Guess you still got your misty woods that gives less soulstones than what 1 quest on SSP do - when it's not overrun with hacking BD/Destroyer/SMN bots

So regular players need to give up large parts of the game to condone these hackers. Bravo

I can see this as a problem, but that pretty much dev's fault for not taking care of their game with better counter measures and protections or should we ask "hacker's" to keep it at minimal because someone doesn't spend enough time to protect their own game? What i don't like that lot's of players are aiming they hate towards "hacker's" them self's not those who should be trying to prevent things like that.

You can be sure the NCSoft is also bearing the brunt of the hate, there's plenty of threads on the forums that are blaming NC, saying they are quitting because of hackers, saying they are not going to support NCSoft with premium membership or cash shop item purchases. Heck, even I cancelled my premium.

But there you go again with your logic... "Don't blame the criminal, blame the system that lets them commit crimes."

1 minute ago, Syanonn said:

You can be sure the NCSoft is also bearing the brunt of the hate, there's plenty of threads on the forums that are blaming NC, saying they are quitting because of hackers, saying they are not going to support NCSoft with premium membership or cash shop item purchases. Heck, even I cancelled my premium.

But there you go again with your logic... "Don't blame the criminal, blame the system that lets them commit crimes."

Yes that's where i stand. I have my own opinion and my own ideals. And i don't understand your hate. Do you like current system? Because in current system i would like to commit "crimes" too but i don't have balls for it like many others. Actually i even respect people who are doing what they want to do and are prepared for consequence. Personally i would not be able play this game in piece without fear that i would get banned for what i done.

If you want to hack that bad then do it at your own risk just as you said, your stance here isn't what the masses in the entire gaming field would agree on.

There's no point trying to convince us, hacking is entirely out of the game design, while game design can be suck for instance, supposed that some players consider PK as bad design, but it was intentionally made into the game system, hacking is not.

No one wants to be affected by anything that isn't suppose to exist within a game design.

In first place, gaining advantages from third party software, at first has already go against EULA, against the intended game design, against the ethic that player should minimally have.

Lemme tell u somethin mister

I,we hate em cause they dont have the balls to pvp with true skill or brain.

They cheat because they wouldnt win otherwise.

They cheat n fool them selfs tlthinking they are good....rolf...but instead they are braindead kids with no skill

Then we will never see eye to eye if you believe the criminal is not as guilty as the system.

I asked in my first post where do you draw the line at... we can go to extreme such as murder/sexual assault/genocides, but that is not very comparable.

How about monetary damage

Phone scammers scamming people their money

Ponzi schemes cheating people

People selling bootleg/pirated goods as genuine products

Identity theft/robbery

Are we not allowed to hate the people that commit these and have to place the blame on the system/government?

Those hackers are similar - for their own enjoyment, they ruin the enjoyment of thousands of other players (and my own no less) while causing large monetary damage to the company. Yes I agree NCSoft does also share alot of the blame, but the hackers are no less guilty.

EDIT: lawlz the other word for sexual assault got *cricketed*

16 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

Cut

Like i said already i don't have balls for it so why would u suggest me something that already answered? I am not convincing anything where do you see words of convincing i am just showing my opinion. And i will ask again should we ask "hackers" to shop or something? They are using what they can use and no-one is punishing them so what? We are hating them because they are not getting punished? That's more like being jealous like i already wrote.

20 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Cut

So because they are using other means to win that makes them zero brain no-skill kids.. Let me ask if you could "hack/cheat" now do you even know how?

15 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

Cut

I don't see them guilty, they are living as they see not with your fake "free society" that cannot do that or that. If you decided to rob someone than do it, if you want to scam then scam. Just because they are different from your usual "normal free humans" doesn't seem enough for me to hate them. You seem to think that if some does what others normally don't you can automatically hate them.. So cheap.. ^^

3 minutes ago, Jem said:

What the *cricket* am I even reading in this topic, LOL.

It started from hackers now for some reason its about life ideals, status, criminals, society, system and other stuff that's for some reason is associated with hackers.

2 hours ago, Mikitsume said:

And how do they ruin game for you mister?

The answer is simple. Hacking is cheating. Cheating in any form is wrong. There is no justification for this type of action, much like you are trying to justify. A person that cheats does so because they believe they can and get away with it. What it really does is call into question their moral character, or lack thereof.

In my opinion, a cheater is a person that will do whatever it takes to gain an advantage over other players through whatever means necessary to make up for what they lack when compared to other players, skill. They do it because there are no real consequences for such actions. This is why prisons around the world are full of people of this type when they take it to another level where they believe they are invulnerable to those consequences their actions bring.

In the end, cheaters lose it all because they compromised their character for the thrill of cheating no matter how hollow and shallow their victories from cheating gain them.

40 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

Cut

Justify? Well that's wrong word. The thing is why would i even need to justify things like that? Justify them for using any tactics they can to win? I don't see any problems with that. Why would going different way than others be so bad? Because you cant control them or make them do what you want them to do? I think we all can choose and they made their choices for what i respect them. Little bit more and i think we will have only robots who can follow already prepared instructions by someone else because they can't think for them self's.

Just now, Mikitsume said:

Justify? Well that's wrong word. The thing is why would i even need to justify things like that? Justify them for using any tactics they can to win? I don't see any problems with that. Why would going different way than others be so bad? Because you cant control them or make them do what you want them to do? I think we all can choose and they made their choices for what i respect them. Little bit more and i think we will have only robots who can follow already prepared instructions by someone else because they can't think for them self's.

Yeah just as I thought. You're one of these hackers that come to the forums to test the waters, decry those that hate people like you and try to justify the actions of hackers as okay. An amoral person like you has no moral compass. Furthermore, your justification of the 'using any tactic to win' is akin to members of a certain group that justifies intimate relationships with minors as right and moral. This is why cheaters are as low as those type of people. One day...you'll find yourself or your friends will, in a small room living with a monster of a man named Bubba... :D

Archived