Server delay making the game unplayable

Ornata

ever since Tuesday's maintenance, the server delay has been randomly disconnecting me whenever i'm loading cross server or certain areas. my internet connection isn't super strong, but it's good enough to play at normal ping and not experience difficulties like this. People with really strong internet connections are also suffering though, mostly from skill delay they wouldn't usually have.

is there any word on this? Can NCSoft please comment on this, because as is I can't play for over 30 minutes without being disconnected, I can't even do cross server/arena things without being disconnected the second i'm out of the arena or finish a dungeon.

This is a weird issue.....

My bf has the same problem he gets random disconnets too but here is the funny part it only happens when he is on his summoner.

When he plays his warlock, he has no issues, no disconnects, nothing.

Maybe its not a server issue but a item issue or character issue or something.

7 hours ago, Ornata said:

ever since Tuesday's maintenance, the server delay has been randomly disconnecting me whenever i'm loading cross server or certain areas. my internet connection isn't super strong, but it's good enough to play at normal ping and not experience difficulties like this. People with really strong internet connections are also suffering though, mostly from skill delay they wouldn't usually have.

is there any word on this? Can NCSoft please comment on this, because as is I can't play for over 30 minutes without being disconnected, I can't even do cross server/arena things without being disconnected the second i'm out of the arena or finish a dungeon.

Two questions.

1: You from EU??

2: If yes, you with Virgin media?

Archived