remove 1000kills mask

Shukran

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

well, the difference is:

i see that there is a valuable problem in game with bots, hackers and stuff.

i want to be kind so i think that the problem is difficult to get rid, even for developers.

hence i believe that they would need some help by comunity.

now i tell you, that i am with doing little sacrifices to fight a common problem.

scorpio weapon is giood? for who? the one who dont want to follow the game's path? for what 10ap more? being kicked by anyone who can use the character info page?

being ignorant is whining about the problem and do nothing about a solution but telling "i want my stuff only who cares the rest".

every single game i played have BALANCE patches. some game even rework something because rnew content break old stuff.

i gave a solution to the mask problem, i didnt just whine about "remove it whuwhuehuehuehu".

if u care about saltiness, dont go in internet

And here is the thing. The mask is not the problem. The problem is the bits and hackers and the way the reporting works. Since obviously bots and hackers which are already reported don't get banned what makes u think removing the mask effect will acomplish ?

And as I said I want the anonymity not some aura or glitter.

Hey can remove the mask as long as they compensate me with a item that hides my character the same way.

59 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

And here is the thing. The mask is not the problem. The problem is the bits and hackers and the way the reporting works. Since obviously bots and hackers which are already reported don't get banned what makes u think removing the mask effect will acomplish ?

And as I said I want the anonymity not some aura or glitter.

Hey can remove the mask as long as they compensate me with a item that hides my character the same way.

AS i stated. nice imput.

Archived