E Fleet and Nightshade Harbour?

Melodia

Um how do these two instances work? I can't even seem to enter Nightshade Harbour? If I talk to one of the NPC's it says there's some kind of ticket which I get from a quest "into Nightshade Harbour", I don't have any quest named that?

For E.Fleet, am I supposed to solo this thing because it's not in cross-server match? Or am I expected to manually assemble a 24-player party myself? I'd have an easier time translating the Theory of Relativity than assembling a 24-player party with the useless party finder because I never even successfully assembled a 4-person party with that tool. I've also never, once, seen anyone broadcasting a LFG for E.Fleet using party finder, in my entire time playing BnS, so probably I'm not understanding something correctly?

I walked into E.Fleet solo, how do I join the other players who are already inside? Why are there no icons of players who are in the map, yet there's definitely someone fighting the boss?

its a dungeon where there can be 24 people at a time inside, not meaning people actually run in a 24 man group, some people tent to find a couple of people running around doing the quests inside together, some run solo, after others and so on. They were build for party of 6 to go in there and having 4 parties running around clearing what the quest is.

The main problem there is now with these dungeons, is the majoirty of players are further now, so people that makes new alts, newcommers making new chars, might have a trouble finding people to do it with.

The two places are called ghosts towns now, due to this.

Dont get me wrong, im still going there with my alt lvl 50 forcemasters, trying to farm stuff inside.

My base advice for you, is run in there alone, and see if you can find people to team up inside with, run to the boss fights, and try to team up with those that fight them. I tent to invite people to my group if im fighting a boss, and I see others joining in the fun.

For nightshade harbor you need a naryu silver, which u will get from doing 6 man dungeons, dailey quests and e fleet as well. In the begning these feels like u will never have that many, suddenly u as my will have over 200 of them :D

Some of the places also first opens up after you completely some of the main story (yellow quest)

IIRC, you only get to the quest to go into NSH after doing a complete run of E.Fleet.

You can definitely solo E.Fleet. No one really uses party finder because people either solo it or randomly join and leave parties any number of times after they go in the instance. 

Get to know the dragon pulses and how they work. Red pulses usually put you at or near a boss. After familiarizing yourself with the map, try to arrive at bosses whenever you see that they're in combat = that means there's a group of people fighting it and you have a change to get your 1% damage in. 

Once you've gotten the quest to go into Nightshade Harbor (the 24man version), get your Bloodshade Harbor purple soul shield ASAP, it improves your survivability in e.fleet and nightshade and their 6man dungeon counterparts (Blackram Supply Chain and Bloodshade Harbor respectively) and farming these instances becomes much easier.

Love how the level 50s simply ignore party requests. We'd literally be fighting the same boss and they prefer to not be in a party. I'm guessing there are benefits to soloing? More loot or something?

Pretty much lost all hope for the social aspects of this game.

If they are level 50 and up, there really aint anything to gain extra as soloing e fleet, on the other hand if you are level 45 you will actually get more xp from killing the trash mobs solo.

Some people, also just wanna be their own boss, and go where ever they feel like, in a party suddenly its harder to do what ever you feel like

As soon as I see someone going after the same mobs as I am, I send a party request their way. People usually accept because it's a lousy 'first come, first serve' mechanic with mobs for dailies, but partying lets the members share credit, so it makes completing such dailies go much faster.

For 24-man bosses, however, the only thing that matters as far as dailies go is the damage you deal to them. You don't need to be in a party for that. Partying only comes in handy if you want to be in the same channel as the one where the 'final boss' is about to spawn.

2 hours ago, SweetJust said:

For nightshade harbor you need a naryu silver

Naryu COIN. Not Silver.

For 24-man bosses, however, the only thing that matters as far as dailies go is the damage you deal to them. You don't need to be in a party for that. Partying only comes in handy if you want to be in the same channel as the one where the 'final boss' is about to spawn.

You receive effects like Doom n'Bloom regardless of your party status, but you actually need to be in a party to receive Soulburn and Fighting Spirit, both of which are pretty big boons to damage contribution.

3 hours ago, SweetJust said:

For nightshade harbor you need a naryu silver,

55 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Naryu COIN. Not Silver.

I don't think it's been changed, but both are correct. The first time you enter it asks for a Naryu Silver. Every time after that it requires a Naryu Coin.

2 hours ago, Melodia said:

Love how the level 50s simply ignore party requests. We'd literally be fighting the same boss and they prefer to not be in a party. I'm guessing there are benefits to soloing? More loot or something?

Pretty much lost all hope for the social aspects of this game.

Usually I'll accept a party request, especially if it's the party tag mobs. However, if I'm in a rush to plow through the place, I'll often just go solo as it's often faster than dragging people along and waiting for them to catch up or ressing when they die. Most people requesting parties are also doing all of the quests and sometimes I'm just left with waiting for Poh, so I'd rather run around to the bosses than stop along all the other quests.

It can be hard to find people to run it with now, but imo it's more worth to just continue leveling and do other content. If you're in a clan, you could probably ask someone to accompany you. I don't really bother with E.Fleet/Nightshade anymore unless it's a daily challenge, but if a clan mate asks for help I'll usually go and duo it with them.

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, but the last boss of the Nightshade and E.Fleet (Mysterious Man and Poharan) do not spawn until the other 3 main bosses (Thrasher/Munitions/Widows and Sobo/Chef/Slashimi) have been killed 9 times total. Some days it can be tiresome waiting for boss spawns so you can repeatedly kill them to get the final boss.

9 hours ago, Aimo said:

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, but the last boss of the Nightshade and E.Fleet (Mysterious Man and Poharan) do not spawn until the other 3 main bosses (Thrasher/Munitions/Widows and Sobo/Chef/Slashimi) have been killed 9 times total. Some days it can be tiresome waiting for boss spawns so you can repeatedly kill them to get the final boss.

I don't think it needs to be each boss 3 times, only 9 times total. I usually recommend taking on bosses as soon as they spawn because they don't take that long to respawn and you need the kills to make final one appear, which is what people are usually more interested in AND can sometimes be required for daily challenge.

47 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I don't think it needs to be each boss 3 times, only 9 times total. I usually recommend taking on bosses as soon as they spawn because they don't take that long to respawn and you need the kills to make final one appear, which is what people are usually more interested in AND can sometimes be required for daily challenge.

That is what I said, that it's 9 times total. ;o Guess it was unclear.

with the right knowledge, E. fleet and NSH can be very helpful boosting stations for rising characters, as they provide gold, all manners of gear and experience while having a very low threshold to join in. One thing not mentioned here yet that supports this is the critical buff both of these provide that is very helpful to poorly geared arrivals:

- standing near a miniboss, an officer (Slashimi, Jangum, Mak Sobo) or Poharan or one of the special bosses when they DIE, will give you a critical buff stack
- you will get the buff NO MATTER if you have first hit, last hit or even whether you actually participated on that boss
- each stack boosts crit rate by FIVE PERCENT, up to a maximum of 10 STACKS
- you lose all stacks if your character DIES

So if you at least have some cheap form of amethyst and some critical damage jewellery (use the NSH extra boss ring if you somehow did not level your Hongmoon at all), you can perform very well in these 24 man instances despite a lack of even moderate gear.

Just mentioning this here because several newbies in my clan did not know about it.

Archived