Server Faction and Pop EU.Help please

TryGoogleThis

It seems NCsoft refuses to make server merges as it will give no cash, but they are working on server transfers,  with the experince and knowlegde i have of  Ncsoft west will have no power to touch clans.  so it will be player based transfers with everything they said on livestreams and posts around. I believe it will happen sooner than later. 

I´m currently playing on Hao District Crimson, faction balance are about crimson 1: 10 cerulean.(Least) we have too few people to open enough channels to simply ´share´ . so mining cant happen on crimson side, pushing out the casuals that need and want that souce of income. and the few crimson like myself that just hunt cerulean for prestige ( its quicker for soulstone GG). are getting alot of heat from the ceruleans and in a way i understand them. but it´s our only souce of income from SSP.  And doing MW without full party would be very stupid.  it´s more or less one faction server while faction balance still stands on even,   

TlDR. faction balance is worse i ever seen, no mining or mw can happen. people quit because of it. We are looking for what servers could be a good place.

How does your server pop look, and how unbalanced is the faction there, lastly can everyone get to do MW and SSP

Hao District: 2-3 Chs Mw and SSP, low pop,  90% cerulean server

Well I would say it`s kinda balanced where I play in Cardinal gates, like Both sides have their chance of owning a channel to do the mining or even the Elder in the faction camps at times, sometimes it`s even a war to keep up with the mining and the opposite side trying to do the Quarries worries.

Just change side. 

After headstart was like 70:30 for crimson. Crimson side was always full, there was a lot of active players too. But ceru side had 2 well organised clans and they started killing unorganised crimsons. At this time, i was in crimson too. A lot of ppl tried to organise the misty woods fights, but without success. So i left the crimson side 3 weeks after headstart. After that a lot of crimsons joined the ceru side, and now its like 5:95 for ceru. So balance was good, the teamwork was super bad.

• 4 weeks later...

This is fking silly, now Moonstone price is almost 4g, i know people that made 100 moonstone farming hard in 1 day, like 400g.... And in the other side with dungeons and that u can make 50g or so. The diference is high and is killing the game. And people are like children of 2 years that are not able to talk to share chanels.

One way to fix this is to have some kind of "police force" enforcing channel rules (until people get used to it). Basically, get a few big active crimson and cerulean clans together and form an alliance to split channels/stop conflicts. E.g. if you see some people invade channels, you can get the police force to chase them out. If you see someone from your faction doing something against the rules  you can call the opposite faction enforcer to stop them.

Archived