Forums

I finally beat Naksun boss Mushin's Tower 15F. Very annoying fight.

Koter

16 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

my problem is the last phase with ice aoe, and pulling, around 300k health left Naksun,

I have no problem getting him down to that, but after that......

I was having this problem too until I figured it out. When he pulls you in you have to spam SS out of it. He will then charge at you and try to get you in a combo and one shot you.  You have to pop a defensive or immunity immediately after you SS or gg. : \

4 minutes ago, Tykea said:

Seeing that almost all summoners of my clan managed to beat this guy on the first try, you must be terrible. Sorry.

Thanx for that awesome, constructive comment, makes me feel all warm and fussy inside. Tell me, did it make you feel any better, or you wanna beat me also?

18 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

Thanx for that awesome, constructive comment, makes me feel all warm and fussy inside. Tell me, did it make you feel any better, or you wanna beat me also?

Yeah that was rude.

26 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

If that would have been my intention, I'd be just like everyone else: "Oh, nice, goob job, I am proud of you!"

Honesty isn't meant to make you feel better.

5 minutes ago, Tykea said:

If that would have been my intention, I'd be just like everyone else: "Oh, nice, goob job, I am proud of you!"

or better yet, just dont answer if u dont have anything good to say.

People like you, are the reason people dont use these forums, since all you can do sit behind your tiny little existence and flame/bully everyone else, good job. Your folks gotta be proud of thier kinda offspring

by the way OP

Awesome job on finally getting him :D

Watched this video yesterday.

In my opinion its absolutely ridiculous how easy it is to clear the pve content as a summoner compared to other classes. You can literally ignore every mechanic of naksun with this tactic.

15 minutes ago, Tykea said:

There is a different between blunt and honest.

1 hour ago, SweetJust said:

or better yet, just dont answer if u dont have anything good to say.

People like you, are the reason people dont use these forums, since all you can do sit behind your tiny little existence and flame/bully everyone else, good job. Your folks gotta be proud of thier kinda offspring

by the way OP

Awesome job on finally getting him :D

I tried the tactic and it works, kinda :)

Dont know if the pull has a timer on it or what im missing

if it has a timer to where he starts pulling which Im actually leaning towards, means I dont have enough dps to avoid it yet. Just like 8th floor with Mushin 2nd boss, where if you dps hard enough the ice phase wont come. My reason for its the timer, is I have had him start pulling at 45%, 36% it seems to random thats its % that starts it.

3 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

I tried the tactic and it works, kinda :)

Dont know if the pull has a timer on it or what im missing

if it has a timer to where he starts pulling which Im actually leaning towards, means I dont have enough dps to avoid it yet. Just like 8th floor with Mushin 2nd boss, where if you dps hard enough the ice phase wont come. My reason for its the timer, is I have had him start pulling at 45%, 36% it seems to random thats its % that starts it.

I'm gonna try that strat of that summoner in the other video lol. It's so cheesy i'll try to make a video if I do it.

3 hours ago, Tykea said:

Seeing that almost all summoners of my clan managed to beat this guy on the first try, you must be terrible. Sorry.

Oh what a constructive comment indeed! Why don't you share with us your awesome tactic then? I'm assuming you beat him already right? Why don't you post the video of your victory so we can all learn from the awesomeness???

Just now, xSonatax said:

Oh what a constructive comment indeed! Why don't you share with us your awesome tactic then? I'm assuming you beat him already right? Why don't you post the video of your victory so we can all learn from the awesomeness???

I'm assuming he's not a summoner. While being nice and fluffy is cool, he does have a point as most summoners I know also had no issue beating Naksun, and I see why that might be the case (as Naksun's most annoying attack seems to be the instakill air combo, which summoners can tank with cat and others have to take face on).

Not saying OP must be terrible because of that, but he probably didn't catch on too fast.

51 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

LUL :) I bet he won't do it :p

9 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Congratulations! ! I won't even attempt this guy anytime soon because the rage would be too real.

Plus I suck, I can barely beat mushin darkness as a summoner with 460s ap.

I just don't have the patience to keep trying lol.

ty :)

Archived