Outfit rotation?

So okay, I know that we get the outfits bit by bit and I am fine with that. I am also aware that they take out the old ones when we get new ones.

This is a moneymaking strategy that really shows how much they want us to enjoy their game vs how much they want us to €$£.

Actually, why don't they just leave the costumes in the store? Well there's not the pressure to buy ncoin in order to get it before it expires but on the other hand people will continuously buy it and some will do that via ncoin.

It's just that atm one outfit ~ 50g worth of hongmoon coins and that way non hardcore farmers wouldn't throw out that much gold right away for the outfit. So they really want us to pay for it.

Idk about you but 20€ for something that small isn't worth it for me . I'd be willing to spend 5-10€ but not more for such a little cosmetic thing.

They could just lower the ncoin  price by 60% after 5 months or so and people would start to buy it with ncoin because it's really not that much money compared to the effort of farming the gold.

People with money to spend will buy it right away for the sake of having it first, then a few months later it'll open up for misers while they still mkake money out of it.

And it'd allow casual players like me to actually wear nice looking costumes. 

Edit: added some stuff and took the part out in which my cat walked across my keyboard s

10 minutes ago, LockEasymeef said:

So okay, I know that we get the outfits bit by bit and I am fine with that. I am also aware that they take out the old ones when we get new ones.

This is a moneymaking strategy that really shows how much they want us to enjoy their game vs how much they want us to €$£.

Actually, why don't they just leave the costumes in the store? Well there's not the pressure to buy ncoin in order to get it before it expires but on the other hand people will continuously buy it and some will do that via ncoin.

It's just that atm one outfit ~ 50g worth of hongmoon coins and that way non hardcore farmers wouldn't throw out that much gold right away for the outfit. So they really want us to pay for it.

Idk about you but 20€ for something that small isn't worth it for me . I'd be willing to spend 5-10€ but not more for such a little cosmetic thing.

They could just lower the ncoin  price by 60% after 5 months or so and people would start to buy it with ncoin because it's really not that much money compared to the effort of farming the gold.

People with money to spend will buy it right away for the sake of having it first, then a few months later it'll open up for misers while they still mkake money out of it.

And it'd allow casual players like me to actually wear nice looking costumes. 

Edit: added some stuff and took the part out in which my cat walked across my keyboard s

Marketing 101. "Limited time" shinies sell faster than not. Gotta have dat shiny before it disappears, etc all.

15 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

Marketing 101. "Limited time" shinies sell faster than not. Gotta have dat shiny before it disappears, etc all.

OP is acting like NC is the only company that does this.....

NEWS FLASH!

Basically every company does this....

I would be ok with overpriced outfits if rng boxes like the ones we have now and events like treasure trove werent a thing. But sincethey are already milkig our money with ridiculous crap like that, at least let me have outfits for a less stupid price.

8 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I would be ok with overpriced outfits if rng boxes like the ones we have now and events like treasure trove werent a thing. But sincethey are already milkig our money with ridiculous crap like that, at least let me have outfits for a less stupid price.

And outfits should have been account bound to begin with. Stamps should only be required to "seal" outfits and make them tradeable to other characters that are not on the same account.

Chime and Noblesse leave the store tomorrow. Not even a whisper of that news on the OFFICIAL website. Get with it NC, stop wasting time with the social media. Why even have a website if I can't find all game-related news there?

1 hour ago, NewBeginning said:

Chime and Noblesse leave the store tomorrow. Not even a whisper of that news on the OFFICIAL website. Get with it NC, stop wasting time with the social media. Why even have a website if I can't find all game-related news there?

If I had the time I would make 100 k accounts and level them to 45. I would then log into these forums with all of those accounts and up vote this post.

It deserves that much honor.

Why are companies this stupid ? Why even waste money on the forums if they are not going to be the central command center for information concerning blade and soul.

My friend, today you have won the internet !

+1

Archived