Minor Game Element that Promotes Toxic Behavior

tandava

BnS introduces competition/confrontation in areas where players should be cooperating and making friends. For instance, the cross server dungeons include treasure boxes that can only be opened by one player. This means that after (and sometimes during) a nice cooperative boss fight, the greediest person in the room races to grab that minor loot. Both the decision to take the loot and just being around the type of people that will shove in front of other players creates sour feelings.

There are many elements of the game where conflict, and even PVP, is forced. Minor and unnecessary sources of bad feelings should be removed. Confining opportunities for competition and greed to areas where the players choose to engage that way will make the game more social.

The loot from boss is a dumpling + maybe a gem pouch for frags, no loss.

Any bragging over that is not even worth the effort to do so.

If they set loot to master looter and took everything, then yes that something to complain about. 

I usually only pvp to get the 4/4 quest done, so I just enter and get it done ASAP, I haven't bothered to watch chat in lobby yet, but I imagine it would be amusing to observe it one day.

Cross server makes you meet all the people with inferiority complexes who love to show how big their digital appendage is. 

Humanity at it's finest. 

Most the time you will find nice people in CS dungeon runs. Just another RnG to go through in your day.

1 minute ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

My best moments in the Cross-Server is the "550AP speed run" *Proceeds to sit and spam this for 30 minutes*

After 30min they accept a 520-530+ dudes. Someone die on left/right patch & ragequit. The leader hit the recruit button, a 450ap dude joins with 600 accuracy, all leave. Next round, another 30min waiting, someone quit after you go in, all leave to lobby, hunt for 6th member starts. 4-5min, 6th member is in group. You go inside, twin bosses down, 2nd boss wipe the party. 2 ppl leave, party is off. Next try, you see asura, someone fk it up, party disbands. 3 hours wasted, asura still alive... 

14 minutes ago, KzE said:

After 30min they accept a 520-530+ dudes. Someone die on left/right patch & ragequit. The leader hit the recruit button, a 450ap dude joins with 600 accuracy, all leave. Next round, another 30min waiting, someone quit after you go in, all leave to lobby, hunt for 6th member starts. 4-5min, 6th member is in group. You go inside, twin bosses down, 2nd boss wipe the party. 2 ppl leave, party is off. Next try, you see asura, someone fk it up, party disbands. 3 hours wasted, asura still alive... 

Welcome to the world of MMO's. Where everyone expects you to know how to do new content and refuses to show how it's done Lol

Archived