Weapon Path Update Question?

so... for the new patch at 11 May that say " True Profane will only now be able to progress to Oathbreaker, True Siren’s next path will become True Oathbreaker, and True Pirate will then become True Breeze " if i hold a True Pirate 6 at the patch at 11 May its will change to True Breeze 6 am i right?

2 minutes ago, Kissune said:

so... for the new patch at 11 May that say " True Profane will only now be able to progress to Oathbreaker, True Siren’s next path will become True Oathbreaker, and True Pirate will then become True Breeze " if i hold a True Pirate 6 at the patch at 11 May its will change to True Breeze 6 am i right?

No. You will still have True Pirate 6, but you will have a discounted upgrade from TP10 to TB.

Just to clarify for you the following

1) As from June the 1st - they will be removing the stage 10 breakthrough paths for the old weapon path. this means if you weapon is that the following stage you will  only have 1 choice and not 2 like we currently have:

True Profane will now only be able to progress to Oathbreaker - it will no longer be able to progress to  Awakened Siren

True Siren will only be able to progress to True Oathbreaker.   It will no longer be able to progress to Awakened Pirate

The path from True Pirate will remain unchanged and can only progress to True Breeze.

2)  In an upcoming event -  DATE NOT STATED -  you will be able to reduce your upgrade costs with a new item called a Nebula Weapon Upgrade Stone. further info on this in a week

3) On May 11th They are changing to the new weapon socket system as can bee seen in the table on the main page regarding gem hammers and such. They have also stated that if you have already unlocked 3 slots that you will not go below 3 slots again when upgrading(evolving) from moonwater  weapon to the silverfrost weapon line -

They have not said that the reduced cost event will start on May 11th

32 minutes ago, zoool said:

Just to clarify for you the following

1) As from June the 1st - they will be removing the stage 10 breakthrough paths for the old weapon path. this means if you weapon is that the following stage you will  only have 1 choice and not 2 like we currently have:

True Profane will now only be able to progress to Oathbreaker - it will no longer be able to progress to  Awakened Siren

True Siren will only be able to progress to True Oathbreaker.   It will no longer be able to progress to Awakened Pirate

The path from True Pirate will remain unchanged and can only progress to True Breeze.

2)  In an upcoming event -  DATE NOT STATED -  you will be able to reduce your upgrade costs with a new item called a Nebula Weapon Upgrade Stone. further info on this in a week

3) On May 11th They are changing to the new weapon socket system as can bee seen in the table on the main page regarding gem hammers and such. They have also stated that if you have already unlocked 3 slots that you will not go below 3 slots again when upgrading(evolving) from moonwater  weapon to the silverfrost weapon line -

They have not said that the reduced cost event will start on May 11th

So should i stop upgrade from Aw. Pirate to True Pirate?
Because after True Pirate its will be True Breeze right?
So i need to wait until 11 May then form Aw.Pirate 10 to True Breeze?
Because the current path is Aw.Pirate -> True Pirate -> True Breeze am i right? So it will change to Aw.Pirate -> True Breeze?
I currently on Aw.Pirate 10 and i have no idea what going on

4 minutes ago, Kissune said:

So should i stop upgrade from Aw. Pirate to True Pirate?
Because after True Pirate its will be True Breeze right?
So i need to wait until 11 May then form Aw.Pirate 10 to True Breeze?
Because the current path is Aw.Pirate -> True Pirate -> True Breeze am i right? So it will change to Aw.Pirate -> True Breeze?
I currently on Aw.Pirate 10 and i have no idea what going on

There is a post on the main site that stats most of the information if that helps.

4 hours ago, Kratox said:

Anyone know what will  happen if we are still at awakened siren and they remove the old weapon path?

Your path will be Awakened Siren -> True Siren -> True Oathbreaker -> Awakened Breeze -> True Breeze

52 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Your path will be Awakened Siren -> True Siren -> True Oathbreaker -> Awakened Breeze -> True Breeze

I get that but How can we upgrade at all from Awakened Siren ==> True Siren,  when the path is removed with the stupid update?

Not everyone(me included) most likely wont be able to get to lv10 true siren by that time.

Will this mean starting over again getting the weapon from bamboo village and upgrade again if we cant upgrade at all any more?

2 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

I get that but How can we upgrade at all from Awakened Siren ==> True Siren,  when the path is removed with the stupid update?

Not everyone(me included) most likely wont be able to get to lv10 true siren by that time.

Will this mean starting over again getting the weapon from bamboo village and upgrade again if we cant upgrade at all any more?

The path is "removed" as in it's no longer accessible from True Profane stage. When you make a new weapon and get it to True Profane your only option would be to upgrade to Oathbreaker and follow that path, as opposed to having a choice between Siren and Oathbreaker now. In that regard, the upgrade path is "removed".

Same for True Siren, where earlier you had a choice between going True Oathbreaker or Awakened Pirate, your only option will be True Oathbreaker. Again, in this regard, the path is "removed". But Awakened Siren -> True Siren remains unchanged, and so does Awakened Pirate -> True Pirate -> True Breeze.

7 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The path is "removed" as in it's no longer accessible from True Profane stage. When you make a new weapon and get it to True Profane your only option would be to upgrade to Oathbreaker and follow that path, as opposed to having a choice between Siren and Oathbreaker now. In that regard, the upgrade path is "removed".

Same for True Siren, where earlier you had a choice between going True Oathbreaker or Awakened Pirate, your only option will be True Oathbreaker. Again, in this regard, the path is "removed". But Awakened Siren -> True Siren remains unchanged, and so does Awakened Pirate -> True Pirate -> True Breeze.

Ah tnx :P

The way I understood was like what if im still in awakened siren and they removed the upgrade path that I would not be able to get further down the true siren path at all and had to start over. Guess i was overthinking it heh.

Bruuuh I just bought all my MWT to upgrade to true pirate, true breeze costs more than 10 MWT right or did that change to silverfrost? Not like 50G is cheap now I have to spend more ;-; 

16 hours ago, Enhance said:

so your saying that if they remove the old path while i'm in awakened siren, i will still be able to upgrade to true siren but not to pirate?

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

My question is what if I am TB10? I am having a nightmarish time getting Naryu Tablets to go to Scorpio, they just are not dropping. I got ONE tablet this entire week from hero dungeons(75+ runs) and/or boxes, that rate is horrid.

The stage you're talking about is after the part of the the path which is being removed. That is not what is being discussed. If you would like to ask such a question, you should open a new thread about it. Please stay on topic, and avoid thread-jacking.

Archived