Making an alt only for Arena - which class?

Druss

Hello guys,

I know this topic has been created a million of times but I have never been completely satisfied by the answers.

My main is a WL (that I love playing with) but I used to play with it only for PVE since it is kinda crap for Arena. I am averaged skilled, not great but not bad. However my skills are not enough to completely enjoy the arena and since WL is one of the worst for Arena, that makes me a bit screwed.

So I decide to make an alt to use in Arena mostly. I have a sin lvl41 and started a FM this week. I enjoy both playstyles: FM is a ranged one (always liked ranged classes) and related to WL in term of use and Sin is great to play with their combos and stealth and the ton of possibilities. But as I said above, I am not a very skilled player and I think Sin requires a lot of skills to be a demon in Arena.

What should I choose in your opinion?

Thanks in advance fellas !

I'm trying sin in arena and, although she is only level 32, she has already 8 won and 12 lost and silver rank. And I'm not a pro in PvP. So I suggest you sin.

My main is a FM so totally different on mechanichs and skills but I'm being able to manage sin.

Hello,

Try KFM, it's really fun to play in pvp. You get cool block/counter skills, a bunch of iframes and cool animations on your combo wombo.

You don't have to be super skilled, i mean yeah super skilled KFM will get diamond and enjoy their fame when they press the F11 button, while average players will be sitting between gold and plat but hey it's tons of fun no matter your skill... i'm a bad KFM but i enjoy 1v1, so go for it fellow KFM :p

Summoner

This class is least fun to play and basically everyone will hate you. You will excel as the skill required to reach plat is very very low. Your choices of assassin or fm are good, but will require effort and for you to actually learn match ups and different builds (good bit more time to excel). 

The power level relative to the skill level of the summoner is one of the most ridiculous things you will ever see in a mmo. 

none mentioned blade dancer is surprising , as honestly from my experience in tag-match  and 1 vs 1 they are well balanced to any class they encounter at-least in this patch ,- eh yea and summoner ... people learned already how to counter em .. and mostly any class if played right can be above average.

On 5/6/2016 at 1:58 PM, FinJen Shy said:

Hello,

Try KFM, it's really fun to play in pvp. You get cool block/counter skills, a bunch of iframes and cool animations on your combo wombo.

You don't have to be super skilled, i mean yeah super skilled KFM will get diamond and enjoy their fame when they press the F11 button, while average players will be sitting between gold and plat but hey it's tons of fun no matter your skill... i'm a bad KFM but i enjoy 1v1, so go for it fellow KFM :p

I don't think he's gonna like KFM. He's looking for a fun and more easier class to use in PVP. KFM can be fun but it's not an easy class. Also, he's not gonna have any fun at all if he's gonna go up against assassins.

Just pick BD, Destroyer, or Summoner.

Archived