NCSOFT dont u see that other classes are not picked!

Cant u just see that other classes are not picked anymore like destroyers no1 plays them anymore because they r cluncky and easy to counter the skill cast is so slow u can take a coffee break meanwhile so the other classes can easy dodge it.

p.s was jsut in arena no other enemys in 5 rounds than BD. Doesnt this  RING a BELL ?

2 hours ago, spankyed said:

Cant u just see that other classes are not picked anymore like destroyers no1 plays them anymore because they r cluncky and easy to counter the skill cast is so slow u can take a coffee break meanwhile so the other classes can easy dodge it.

p.s was jsut in arena no other enemys in 5 rounds than BD. Doesnt this  RING a BELL ?

I play destroyer tho. :(

Indeed,seems the destroyer are not played anymore that much nowadays.I del mine and made a FM instead .Guess what,during my lvling curve the party members in dungeons were like : 3 FM's ,2 WL,1 Sin (or summoner).

Also noticed the weapon rate drop for breakthrough was very high for my alt -while my friend wich i was lvling with (having also a FM lvling) got same weapons in max 2 tries.

I mean wow.Spent tones of time trying to get my breakthrough weapons with my main .

But yes ,something have to be done with destroyer class.Is not making ppls to wish to play this-my brother del his Destroyer and made a sin instead.He told the Destro was predictable as game play,slow and not special at all.

Destros are not bad...

For instance against sins they are pretty good *cricket* good! Just some average gold player might not feel like it. Or someone who just plays destro with fury against every. single. class. for some unknown reason.

Against sins destros have 2 escapes, witch is really good. Sins have 1 save opener on them, witch is tab switch, witch the destro can still predict and outplay eventually. It´s possible and it´s pretty much a desaster for the sin if that happens.

Then the other opener revolve around knockdowns and so on. So generally that means i have to hit you after you spin. Did you ever thing about what happens if you just don´t spin sometimes? What´s the sin going to do then? "Just hit you?" How do you know that the destro won´t start to spin then? If you get hit by deflect you get rekt pretty hard you know that right? Like play around with it use it late sometimes. Do it literally at random. Don´t be predictable with it. It´s really a nightmare to play against a good berserkers, because of mostly that because there is always that deflect thing you have to keep in mind if you´re trying to initiate anything. It does not matter as much against bd if they use that spin, because they only got 1 tab! So they use the other spin, because they are THAT MUCH MORE scared of your tab swap! Then don´t do anything but that swap? Oh yeah... tab swap has 18 seconds cooldown you don´t do damage if you don´t do anything but tab swap you ARE FORCED to do other stuff, because of blue buff!

And then you also cannot ever really woodblock savely because they can just blockbreak/charge-thingy you then. How can you play around that? Well you can cancel it with f. What if they don´t blockbreak it but spin instead? You can put down a bomb and cancel your decoy with the bomb? Why would they blockbreak you once they know what you´re doing there? But then again at least that´s save and you can´t get punished for doing so, other than you wasted your trap. If you´re tryharding you would ofc play with ice trap, because well that´s kind of save to use right? And it´s one way to get a stun on them without gettin rekt eventually.

Actually, nvm that vid because from what i saw he actually did use fury there, but you almost did not see it imo. *cricket* it i don´t wanna have to search for a vid where a destro wreks a sin 100-0 with blue... lol

Archived